May 22, 20251 yr comment_27696074 5 hours ago, discosean said: Why do we have to acknowledge the warnings we are given? I don't want to acknowledge it because I didn't do anything wrong and I cannot and will not learn from it or do better. It only encourages me to go even further and lower into the gutter. I'm screaming because why is your post history mostly about being banned / complaining about WPs Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27696074 Share this post
May 22, 20251 yr comment_27696226 Is there any chance we can move leak threads to somewhere else? Every demo and snippet that gets leaked seems to get a thread at the minute and they can clog up the front page. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27696226 Share this post
May 22, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27696941 My apologies to anyone who feels like they weren't allowed to express themselves adequately about the Biden cancer diagnosis. Obviously, we want this to be a forum where you feel free to share you thoughts and opinions, but we're also trying to maintain a respectful space where everyone is comfortable participating. I did issue those warnings a few days ago, and my only intention was to uphold a civics forum rule about not wishing death upon a politician. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27696941 Share this post
May 22, 20251 yr comment_27697412 1 hour ago, supaspaz said: My apologies to anyone who feels like they weren't allowed to express themselves adequately about the Biden cancer diagnosis. Obviously, we want this to be a forum where you feel free to share you thoughts and opinions, but we're also trying to maintain a respectful space where everyone is comfortable participating. I did issue those warnings a few days ago, and my only intention was to uphold a civics forum rule about not wishing death upon a politician. Evidently you do not want to maintain a respectful space because you will allow certain users to wish "karma" on other users on this site but not on a war criminal who frankly deserves worse. And hoping that Pro-Palestinian activists get detained at airports by the trump admin shows a BLATANT disregard of your own rules, yet moderation here doesn't think so… that thread is chalk full of wishing death on trump (which I agree with) and yet am I to understand that the majority of users in that thread received warnings for expressing that sentiment but you draw the line at the war criminals the moderators personally support/excuse? Edited May 22, 20251 yr by Gov Hooka Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27697412 Share this post
May 22, 20251 yr comment_27697692 Is there a reason why @naval23's Wildflower thread got locked? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27697692 Share this post
May 22, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27698268 2 hours ago, Gov Hooka said: Evidently you do not want to maintain a respectful space because you will allow certain users to wish "karma" on other users on this site but not on a war criminal who frankly deserves worse. And hoping that Pro-Palestinian activists get detained at airports by the trump admin shows a BLATANT disregard of your own rules, yet moderation here doesn't think so… that thread is chalk full of wishing death on trump (which I agree with) and yet am I to understand that the majority of users in that thread received warnings for expressing that sentiment but you draw the line at the war criminals the moderators personally support/excuse? I don’t understand what your complaint is here. If a post is reported that violates the rules, I will warn it. I didn’t go through the thread and target anyone. If you feel there are problematic posts that were overlooked, then please bring them to our attention. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27698268 Share this post
May 22, 20251 yr comment_27698727 5 hours ago, Gov Hooka said: Evidently you do not want to maintain a respectful space because you will allow certain users to wish "karma" on other users on this site but not on a war criminal who frankly deserves worse. And hoping that Pro-Palestinian activists get detained at airports by the trump admin shows a BLATANT disregard of your own rules, yet moderation here doesn't think so… that thread is chalk full of wishing death on trump (which I agree with) and yet am I to understand that the majority of users in that thread received warnings for expressing that sentiment but you draw the line at the war criminals the moderators personally support/excuse? You can't just keep accusing people of supporting atrocities as a gotcha. You do it frequently with these whataboutisms and it not only comes off as poor-faith whining, it redirects the discussion away from the atrocities in question and towards this bizarre red scare mccarthyist behavior that's more about smearing forum users with bogus accusations than it is supporting self-determination for Palestinian people. The only way to know if a user supports Israel is if they say it or act like it. Warning a comment wishing death on somebody who happens to support Israel is several degrees removed from the act of supporting Israel. It's one thing to say "I think we should be allowed to wish death on this person specifically because they bankrolled a genocide and don't agree with this forum moderation decision", it's completely different to say "you personally excuse/support war criminals". The latter accomplishes nothing unless the person actually voices support for war crimes. Edited May 22, 20251 yr by Ubermensch Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27698727 Share this post
May 22, 20251 yr comment_27698864 are leaked clips of films not out yet allowed to be posted? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27698864 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr comment_27699031 1 hour ago, Ubermensch said: You can't just keep accusing people of supporting atrocities as a gotcha. You do it frequently with these whataboutisms and it not only comes off as poor-faith whining, it redirects the discussion away from the atrocities in question and towards this bizarre red scare mccarthyist behavior that's more about smearing forum users with bogus accusations than it is supporting self-determination for Palestinian people. The only way to know if a user supports Israel is if they say it or act like it. Warning a comment wishing death on somebody who happens to support Israel is several degrees removed from the act of supporting Israel. It's one thing to say "I think we should be allowed to wish death on this person specifically because they bankrolled a genocide and don't agree with this forum moderation decision", it's completely different to say "you personally excuse/support war criminals". The latter accomplishes nothing unless the person actually voices support for war crimes. I have no idea what you're talking about or accusing me of saying as it relates to what I posted. Your entire comment reads as making some narrative about my posts that isn't represented in the posts I'm making right now. There was an inequity on the warning points given in that thread versus the post in another wishing that Hasan Piker, not a war criminal, would continue to be detained in airports by the trump admin. War criminals get a pass and the folks who leave behind harmless comments against them (frankly the vitriol could be FAR LESS civil given what Biden has done) are warned… doesn't make sense when all the comments wishing the same on trump are not warned because it would basically require over half this site to receive that warning. If the moderators are sticking true to their rules, which we know they are not, then I wouldn't have made that assessment. Edited May 23, 20251 yr by Gov Hooka Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27699031 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr comment_27699065 13 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said: I have no idea what you're talking about or accusing me of saying as it relates to what I posted. Your entire comment reads as making some narrative about my posts that isn't represented in the posts I'm making right now. The central point of my post was in response to a direct quote from the post I was responding to, which I restated. I wasn't making a narrative. I made an accurate observation and also mentioned in passing that it wasn't a one-time issue. 13 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said: There was an inequity on the warning points given in that thread You literally don't know this. 13 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said: comments wishing the same on trump are not warned You don't know this either. 13 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said: War criminals get a pass and the folks who leave behind harmless comments against them (frankly the vitriol could be FAR LESS civil given what Biden has done) are warned… When it isn't in the context of celebrating literal cancer, I have been able to wish Biden is either imprisoned for life or lamented that we don't execute people for war crimes anymore. I don't think I've ever even got a nickname warning for genocide joe ddddd. This narrative that ATRL moderators pray to an effigy of Joe Biden before they go to bed every night seems very farfetched from where I'm sitting. 13 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said: If the moderators are sticking true to their rules The moderator who issued the warnings offered an explanation. You can voice your disagreement without calling them a Zionist. Edited May 23, 20251 yr by Ubermensch Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27699065 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr comment_27699115 23 minutes ago, Ubermensch said: The central point of my post was in response to a direct quote from the post I was responding to, which I restated. I wasn't making a narrative. I made an accurate observation and also mentioned in passing that it wasn't a one-time issue. You literally don't know this. You don't know this either. When it isn't in the context of celebrating literal cancer, I have been able to wish Biden is either imprisoned for life or lamented that we don't execute people for war crimes anymore. I don't think I've ever even got a nickname warning for genocide joe ddddd. This narrative that ATRL moderators pray to an effigy of Joe Biden before they go to bed every night seems very farfetched from where I'm sitting. The moderator who issued the warnings offered an explanation. You can voice your disagreement without calling them a Zionist. My god I really don't have time to go back and forth with you and your disingenuous essays where you exaggerate the things users here say to craft narratives about them. Beyonce fans and communion might, but not me. So I'll just say this: Me calling out the mods for issuing WP's wishing **** on the war criminal Biden is me accusing them of "praying to an effigy." You LOVE to do this thing of putting words in ppl's mouths so find me where I called the mods a Zionist in my posts these past few pages so that way you can stop. As for those posts, I do know them because I received the report back on how they didn't violate rules. I'm just going to once again reiterate @_Fey for you and the mods to reread and really sit with their thoughts, especially you @khaleap Edited May 23, 20251 yr by Gov Hooka Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27699115 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr comment_27699119 On 5/21/2025 at 7:06 AM, _Fey said: Just wanted to say I am disgusted by the moderation of this website. I was warned and restricted/banned for a few days for posting that I have no sympathy for Biden having cancer considering the atrocities he was involved in. Biden's legacy will always be that he was the president when Israel escalated their genocide and made the decision to help and support it rather than try to stop it, and that he refused to step aside as the Democratic nominee until it was too late and therefore helped usher in a second Trump term. Time is only going to make his legacy worse as Trump's term continues and Palestinians continue to be wiped out. A very close friend of mine is Palestinian, and all of his family in Gaza - his grandparents, his aunts, uncles, cousins - were killed in late 2023 by Israel as Biden supported them and gave them them the supplies to do so, while continuing to peddle Israel's lies. My friend, his mother, and his sister are literally the only remaining members of his family. They could not give anyone a proper burial and funeral. It is absolutely vile to me that this website would punish him for expressing happiness that one of the principal individuals who helped and supported the slaughter of his family has cancer. Will this website also restrict people when they rightfully celebrate when Trump, Musk, etc. die/are dying? Or is it okay to be a monster as long as you identify as a Democrat? Learn from the fact that people have already left this website due to feeling unwelcome by the manner in which discussions around this genocide are being handled - a group of users which now includes me. ^^^retweet. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27699119 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr comment_27699136 7 hours ago, bad guy said: Is there a reason why @naval23's Wildflower thread got locked? Right? Chart fans were talking about it too and Billie fans and general Wildflower fans... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27699136 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr comment_27699218 1 hour ago, Gov Hooka said: disingenuous essays where you exaggerate the things users here say to craft narratives about them Ijbol it was a direct quote. If your own words about "supporting/excusing a war criminal" don't sound right to you, it's because they weren't right. Edited May 23, 20251 yr by Ubermensch Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27699218 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27699492 10 hours ago, bad guy said: Is there a reason why @naval23's Wildflower thread got locked? @ATRL Administration please close this one too while you're at it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27699492 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27699822 5 hours ago, Gov Hooka said: My god I really don't have time to go back and forth with you and your disingenuous essays where you exaggerate the things users here say to craft narratives about them. Beyonce fans and communion might, but not me. So I'll just say this: Me calling out the mods for issuing WP's wishing **** on the war criminal Biden is me accusing them of "praying to an effigy." You LOVE to do this thing of putting words in ppl's mouths so find me where I called the mods a Zionist in my posts these past few pages so that way you can stop. As for those posts, I do know them because I received the report back on how they didn't violate rules. I'm just going to once again reiterate @_Fey for you and the mods to reread and really sit with their thoughts, especially you @khaleap Now why am I in it, I already told you I’ve been on vacation for two weeks, am I not allowed to take a break for a little bit? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27699822 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr comment_27699923 18 hours ago, Kern said: I'm screaming because why is your post history mostly about being banned / complaining about WPs I say what's on my mind and I will not be silenced and controlled. A lot of people just cannot handle what I have to say and they try to shut me down. This is what I think of them. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27699923 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr comment_27700347 4 hours ago, discosean said: I say what's on my mind and I will not be silenced and controlled. A lot of people just cannot handle what I have to say and they try to shut me down. This is what I think of them. Foolish attitude but also... kind of hot. It's giving big D energy Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27700347 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr comment_27700475 How does one go about getting an ATRL Banner for Pop Album of the Year? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27700475 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr comment_27700619 Can I have this as an emoji Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27700619 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr comment_27700859 This would be a good emoji :sunbathing: or sumn Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27700859 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_27700966 24 minutes ago, Almodusa said: This would be a good emoji :sunbathing: or sumn Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27700966 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_27700997 this is sending me Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27700997 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr comment_27701185 Sunbathinganimal rights Edited May 23, 20251 yr by EnigmaticAndroid Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27701185 Share this post
May 23, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_27701535 3 hours ago, tost1 said: Can I have this as an emoji Absolutely not Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/163/#findComment-27701535 Share this post