Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Mood Boards'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Is AddisonSource's reliable? I mean, Mood Boards isn't the album's title.

she said 9 tracks and every single one will be a masterpiece :coffee2:

 

if she keeps up with the quality I'm totally fine with only getting 6 new songs. I mean that's more than her whole discography right now anyway :rip:

11 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

Is AddisonSource's reliable? I mean, Mood Boards isn't the album's title.

I hope it's not the title, cause it would be an awful name :rip:

I'm sad it's short but honestly I'd rather have 6 strong new tracks than filler. :gaycat2:

32 minutes ago, Lagerfeld said:

I'd rather nine FLAWLESS tracks which SHE will deliver! Rather than a 20-track album full of garbage.

 

YourFavoriteWeapon

Spill, quality not quantity.

 

spacer.png

Uhm I hope not. If it's 9 tracks at least add a few OG leaks like U Had It Coming and Lucky on the end.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.