Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Katy Perry - '1432'

Featured Replies

This is just a perfect album to work out (1-10 run) :loud: 

 

the last 5 tracks (apart from NTFNY) bring the album down from a solid 7 to a 5

Edited by campelo

  • Replies 399
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I just know something from this album is going viral in 2025!! 

9 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Cmon IHHM, Doechii's power, please be a hit :jonny: 

that's our last hope now that she's blowing up

2 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

that's our last hope now that she's blowing up

OK is taking off in Italy and Crush/ All the love have potential to be summer smashes. Don't count 143 out yet. 

  • 2 weeks later...

I keep finding myself singing I WOKE UP and I realized that I really like it (maybe the most between the deluxe tracks). I feel it as quintessential Katy, the "throw your hands up in the sky..." part sounds extremely good and quite like her classics. Also the outro it's cool. Simply the whole song has a vibe I really enjoy:heart:

Edited by FabForAThrowback

On 1/12/2025 at 9:44 AM, FabForAThrowback said:

I keep finding myself singing I WOKE UP and I realized that I really like it (maybe the most between the deluxe tracks). I feel it as quintessential Katy, the "throw your hands up in the sky..." part sounds extremely good and quite like her classics. Also the outro it's cool. Simply the whole song has a vibe I really enjoy:heart:

It's cute but it's the typical cheesiness that the public is over from her and besides NMTFNY all the bonus tracks stick out like sore thumbs because of how sonically different they are from the rest of the album

Hi guyssss, 

OK is a terrible song, i just cant stand it. It sounds like a teeanger flop girl singing it and trying to make a statement which nobody cares. 
But Im His. hes Mine stills sounds fresh and amazing

I really wish she would have given us a high concept mv for Wonder. Its such a great KP song and one of her classic MVs (like TOTGA) would have enhanced the song further. 

 

The deluxe tracks are poor although I don't mind OK too much just for the cheesy pop element. 

6 hours ago, ThatGUY said:

I really wish she would have given us a high concept mv for Wonder. Its such a great KP song and one of her classic MVs (like TOTGA) would have enhanced the song further. 

 

The deluxe tracks are poor although I don't mind OK too much just for the cheesy pop element. 

Wonder and All The Love are begging to be singles and are so signature Katy in the best way possible. What is she waiting for? Also missed opportunity on not releasing No More Tears For New Year's as a single around the holidays to cement it being an annual anthem smfh 😤 

14 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

Hi guyssss, 

OK is a terrible song, i just cant stand it. It sounds like a teeanger flop girl singing it and trying to make a statement which nobody cares. 
But Im His. hes Mine stills sounds fresh and amazing

1. Is their an edit of Gimme Gimme that has the 21 Savage introduction followed by Katy's verse, chorus, chorus, Katy second verse, chorus, 21 Savage's verse and chrous? That'd make the song much more fulfilling 

2. Their needs to be a childless version of Wonder available asap cause chile 

3. For songs that don't have bridges she could've easily done remix versions as a feature like for example Woman's World, All The Love, especially Nirvana could benefit from lets say a remix feature with Luisa Sonza and serve Brazilian club funk realness

16 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

It looks like she was Shooting a new Video 

Omfg it better not be for OK or I swear to god. This isn't a bad album. Sure it's genetic but it's relatively harmless mindless pop records. She has legitimate options for singles like fan favorites All The Love and Wonder. Or Nivana or Crush

43 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

It looks like she was Shooting a new Video 

It's gonna be for No Tears For New Years the way this rollout has been. 

The album isn't bad at all and Katy was one of my most played artists last year, but the album just made me appreciate and stream her other albums more. Katy needs to push herself and go to different producers. I enjoyed Smile, it was such a solid pop album even if it wasn't reinventing the wheel, but it would be interesting to see her try more experimental production.

 

Edited by Acuminatus

36 minutes ago, ThatGUY said:

It's gonna be for No Tears For New Years the way this rollout has been. 

Do we know this for a fact or is this just your personal speculation? If true the No More Tears For New Years music video and promo should've been ready to start and drop with the deluxe respectively 

43 minutes ago, Acuminatus said:

The album isn't bad at all and Katy was one of my most played artists last year, but the album just made me appreciate and stream her other albums more. Katy needs to push herself and go to different producers. I enjoyed Smile, it was such a solid pop album even if it wasn't reinventing the wheel, but it would be interesting to see her try more experimental production.

 

She needs to work with Bebe Rexha, Raye, Tove Lo and Charli XCX for songwriting. 

 

Production wise collaborate again with Alesso, Zedd, Max Martin, Cirkut and Stargate

2 hours ago, CozySkin said:

It looks like she was Shooting a new Video 

Why do you think this ? 

49 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Do we know this for a fact or is this just your personal speculation? If true the No More Tears For New Years music video and promo should've been ready to start and drop with the deluxe respectively 

He was being sarcastic.. 

29 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

He was being sarcastic.. 

Sarcastic about the single choice or Katy filming a music video

4 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Sarcastic about the single choice or Katy filming a music video

Gurl obviously shes not filming a video for NTFNY now, that would make no sense. But that user said she is probably doing it, seeing as the rollout has been so useless. 

 

It was a different poster who said she was shooting a video. 

10 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

Gurl obviously shes not filming a video for NTFNY now, that would make no sense. But that user said she is probably doing it, seeing as the rollout has been so useless. 

 

It was a different poster who said she was shooting a video. 

No i get that now. I'm just saying if we habe any idea what song she shot a video for recently 

21 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

No i get that now. I'm just saying if we habe any idea what song she shot a video for recently 

Where is the proof that she was shooting a video at all ? That is what I asked !! 

10 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

Where is the proof that she was shooting a video at all ? That is what I asked !! 

Got it! 😆 

15 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Do we know this for a fact or is this just your personal speculation? If true the No More Tears For New Years music video and promo should've been ready to start and drop with the deluxe respectively 

Oh no, sorry for the confusion -  I was just joking that she'll release a mv for a new years song 3 weeks after new years lol 

 

I can't imagine her filming another MV unless it was for OK tbh.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.