Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jenna & Friends to replace Hoda Kotb

Featured Replies

 

Debuting on Jan 13. 
 

I can't believe both Kathie Lee and now Hoda will be gone. I don't think Jenna can carry the show but we will see.

Jenna's just not that girl, I fear. The charisma is not there

 

:giraffe:

Jenna's not the girl to carry this show. She lacks charisma me thinks  :giraffe:

Edited by Katamari

Jenna is very bubbly, cutesy and plays it safe. think she needs a cohost who has a little bite and spice to her who is a little more chaotic. These talk show hosts are afraid to get messy these days and I miss the mess 

she should get George W Bush to cohost with her for the kiis

I was here for Jenna Maroney.

5bdbkud5cg231.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

 

 

I didn't even know bush was a today host...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.