Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

The Sims delivered a rap classic

Featured Replies

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Pop too:

 

 

Sims got it all.

Even industrial/EBM

 

 

 

Bustin Out and Urbz (both console and handheld) were two of my favorite games along with Sims 2 in the franchise. Truly so, so good. 

I was in a nostalgic mood this past week and was actually watching a lot of videos about them so I appreciate seeing this here lol.

 

 

Edited by Gladiator

  • Author
1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

Bustin Out and Urbz (both console and handheld) were two of my favorite games along with Sims 2 in the franchise. Truly so, so good. 

I was in a nostalgic mood this past week and was actually watching a lot of videos about them so I appreciate seeing this here lol.

 

 

The Urbz soundtrack is my fave ever, I return to it every year.

  • Author

 

 

 

They don't make 'em like this no more.

 

Bm7fCgC.gif

Edited by Kanes

44 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Pop too:

 

 

And don't forget this!

 

 

I love appreciation for the bangers, but Sims 1 needs some love for smoothing and relaxing jazz music in build mode

 

0uCddEV.gif

  • Author
12 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I love appreciation for the bangers, but Sims 1 needs some love for smoothing and relaxing jazz music in build mode

 

0uCddEV.gif

urbz got smooth gems too.

 

 

 

0uCddEV.gif

Urbz soundtrack is the best video game soundtrack of all time. I revisit it at least once a month.

 

I can't find a high quality version of it but this song had me in a chokehold :jonny5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.