Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rose Gray - 'Louder, Please'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 385
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Acuminatus
    Acuminatus

    Wet & Wild was randomly recommended to me and thought it was a Carly Rae Jepsen song. Are we sure Rose Gray is not her alter ego?   

  • Cottonmouth
    Cottonmouth

    My gym randomly played Wet and Wild today. When I tell you I was getting my life on the hip abductors...  

  • I heard Wet & Wild because my friend randomly found her.    I didn't have really much interest in listening to the album it was all very just a good fun bop i saved on spotify.   

18 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Baby…we can switch (genres) 

 

17 hours ago, moonllum said:

That's the main point to me. She switch genres while being cohesive. It's a 2007 album in a perfect way. 

Gonna have to pass. "Aftersun" is SOTY :gaycat2:

so much talk of a deluxe in multiple interviews. "i would have released it months ago, but i had to sort out the business side". hyped-up for the past 4 months, and still not even an annoucement or hint of an upcoming lead single for it. 💔

I think after all these months, Everything Changes (But I Won't) is my favorite song on the album

Recommended this to one of my closest friends and she loved it, she was so gagged with the cover

18 hours ago, gingepaddyj said:

so much talk of a deluxe in multiple interviews. "i would have released it months ago, but i had to sort out the business side". hyped-up for the past 4 months, and still not even an annoucement or hint of an upcoming lead single for it. 💔

Surely she'll start the rollout before her headline tour next month

14 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

I think after all these months, Everything Changes (But I Won't) is my favorite song on the album

You made me like myself, you made me love my face
I still feel that love
Lucky for me, I met you early
Lucky for you, I showed you mercy
Love the way you love me, all the things you can't see
Kiss away the lonely
'Cause everything changes
But I won't when the party stops being fun
I have the patience
To stay home when you come down from the drugs
 
THEE SONG of 2025, it makes me wanna cry everytime i listen to it idk, it's feels very emotional to me

Party People hits way too close to home, especially the "met you on a dance floor" lyric. It's sad but :gaycat7:

Just Two is SOTY, Rose really gagged the girls 

 

 

23 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

drop the EVEN LOUDER PLEASE deluxe right now!

she kinda needs to collab with Agnes

 

uNPOOol.gif

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

drop the EVEN LOUDER PLEASE deluxe right now!

so readyyy

This truly is one of the best albums of the year. We need the deluxe now and then a new album early next year. Keep it coming 

On 7/11/2025 at 12:42 PM, moonllum said:

If you love Rose Gray, listen to Jessica Winter's debut album out today. You won't regret it, another pop perfection. 

Listening rn on your recommendation 

 

…think it's a no for me so far (on big star rn)

got to see her live at kesha in toronto after becoming a fan of hers earlier this year, her set was amazing and her stage presence is stellar :jonny5:

bought a t-shirt of her's at the merch stand since they weren't selling her vinyl :ryan3:

6 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

She signed to Republic, gag

omg queen :duca:

49 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

She signed to Republic, gag

Republic USA, Polydor for UK

On 7/18/2025 at 12:34 PM, ImpassiveThomas said:

 

 

Everything Changes remix?? 

58 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

She signed to Republic, gag

GAGG :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.