Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Does Katy's "Wonder" make you emotional?

Does Katy’s “Wonder” make you emotional? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Does it?

    • Yes. Stay Free Little Daisy :(
      27%
      18
    • it's cute, but no
      18%
      12
    • Hell no
      54%
      36

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Wow I cant believe this song made me as emotional as it did, I am sitting here at my office at work listening to it on repeat with my headphones and I am looking out my office window into the surrounding skyscrapers blocking the beautiful sun and its making me think wow what happened to my life i used to have so much hope and optimism for life and now i just go through the motions wishing for another boring same old same old weekend nothing new nothing different and then i hear baby daisy singing and she still has that innocence and hope inside her but its lost inside me its like i dont look up in wonder anymore..katy you are making me rethink my life decisions thank you but i fear its too late for me. 

  • Replies 40
  • Views 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yes, I always think about my beloved daughter Jasmine.  She's In a vacation with my husband while I'm here on ATRL, I miss them so much…

  • Spicy Pisces
    Spicy Pisces

    First jumpscare at the voice of a kid. Second jumpscare at Katy's yelling right after. Third one when I realized I made it through the album alive.

  • it also makes me fart. 

Wasn't this thread already made like last week? Or was it another Katy song?

Hell to the no, the song sucks. Btw, Daisy isn't even on the song, it's a random baby boy on it.

Yes, I always think about my beloved daughter Jasmine. 
She's In a vacation with my husband while I'm here on ATRL, I miss them so much…

117888430-2616082115323417-6782038582162

 First jumpscare at the voice of a kid. Second jumpscare at Katy's yelling right after. Third one when I realized I made it through the album alive.

Yes, I feel a wide range of emotions such as disgust, nausea, and indigestion while listening to the track :lakitu:

I cried reading this post. That spark is still there boo, even if it feels distant. Maybe this is the wake-up call for you to convert into a Katy Cat. It saves lives.

 

Oh Godty, you know life can get repetitive and heavy, but you keep reminding the lessers of this world that you still have the capacity to feel deeply. Katy sis you did your job :jonny6:

2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Nice Try Dr. Luke 

This song is not even produced by Dr. Luke…

So what do you mean?

117888430-2616082115323417-6782038582162

The auto tune on the small child at the beginning and end of the track

 

spacer.png

The last time Katy made me emotional was TOTGA. The 37 on metacritic made me emotional too but in a positive way it made my week.

1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

He probably tried to produce it so nice try…

spacer.png

Source: voices on Kimmo's head
117888430-2616082115323417-6782038582162

  • Author

i am now sitting on the toilet at work reading responses to my thread like is this what my life has become? the weight of the world burned out what i believe

Honestly? Yes...I feel like this song just makes me think about how ****** up i am and how little daisy isn't. Little Daisy still doesn't know what corruption is or what Uncle Luke does in his spare time..like she doesn't even know what is a communism. It honestly makes me jealous of her, like, she is a nepoBABY. I am not. I honestly go from sadness to anger and envy and I wanna switch places with this random child and become a rich nepobaby.  I DESERVE IT.

spacer.png

Yes :heart: That song deserves an emotional celebratory tour video i swear, it's what those lyrics deserve :cries:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.