Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé for Levi's

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • There u have ur CC visuals

  • THAT'S IT! I'm selling ALL my Levi's! Who wants some?! #YARDSALE!!!!   I think the **** not! I am not wearing anything she endorses. I am NOT a fan! Nope! I am most definitely NoT!!!!  

  • The makeup is terrible it's giving SB 2013 and that white wig is tired.    Please go back to serving glam shots from your silly date nights with jay z, you've been looking a mess laely. Nobody

her body in those white boy shorts :flame:

•cues 'Baby Making Hips' by Fantasia•

 

8 minutes ago, shoganai said:

Will she be allowed to keep those jeans in jail? Just asking I'm concerned

um

IMG_1220.thumb.jpeg.acdd4c25b58d99f13d76

Give you high fashion in a simple white tee.

Give you these blues, it's in my jeans.

4 hours ago, Damien M said:

She looks GREAT but why are her eyes always so sad?? 🥲

she just wants to survive…

13 hours ago, Damien M said:

She looks GREAT but why are her eyes always so sad?? 🥲

People will attribute it to husband, kids, stress, the industry, etc. but I don't think it's any one factor. She has been dealing with depression since she was a child. I see the same thing in Solange sometimes. The older they have gotten, the more pronounced it has become. She used to talk about it a lot back in the old DC days but I think Mathew told her to stop talking about it. It's only in recent years where she's spoken a bit about it again. 

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

She better not waste Levi's Jeans for this and release it as a SINGLE

 

does she know what a chart magnet Post Malone has been this year?!

3 hours ago, naval23 said:

She better not waste Levi's Jeans for this and release it as a SINGLE

 

does she know what a chart magnet Post Malone has been this year?!

And that's exactly why she won't 

she wants to be Tanner Adell i see

Edited by Katamari

5 hours ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

People will attribute it to husband, kids, stress, the industry, etc. but I don't think it's any one factor. She has been dealing with depression since she was a child. I see the same thing in Solange sometimes. The older they have gotten, the more pronounced it has become. She used to talk about it a lot back in the old DC days but I think Mathew told her to stop talking about it. It's only in recent years where she's spoken a bit about it again. 

Thanks for the context! I knew I wasn't crazy. This all makes sense.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.