Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Britney - Someday (I Will Understand) appreciation thread

Featured Replies

 

One of her most vunerable songs, this is the only single/song of hers where she is the sole writer, she also sings in her lower register.

Was obsessed with the song when it came out as I became a fan/Stan just after In the zone was released. 

 

Such a beautiful song. Has that nostalgic feel too. Hope she sings in her lower register in future projects. If ever. 

Edited by TouchinFree

I love this track :heart2:

I remember this one actually has a religious message in it if you play it backwards.

This song is so overlooked and so beautiful, I'm always shook whenever I remember that she wrote it by herself. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.