Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

What should we do about PoisonedIvy?

Featured Replies

I think we should make me a mod. What do u think? 

  • Replies 45
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sunbathinganimal
    sunbathinganimal

    yes we should make you a mod now lets get you to bed  

  • PoisonedIvy
    PoisonedIvy

    You must hate me if you're trying to arrange me to eat a steak dinner then get my ass eaten   

  • Treacherous
    Treacherous

    I think he should submit his ballot for the Taylor rate  

  • ATRL Moderator

I think he should submit his ballot for the Taylor rate

 

:ryan3:

How about we give them the mod role but they can't do anything out of the mod abilities? :ryan3:

22 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I think we should make me a mod. What do u think? 

But if you become mod, who will be the main character of ATRL? :gaycat5: You can't cause chaos as a mod.

  • Author
24 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

I think he should submit his ballot for the Taylor rate

 

:ryan3:

I like to build suspense 

 

:ryan3:
 

it'll be in tonight bb don't worry

Edited by PoisonedIvy

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

But if you become mod, who will be the main character of ATRL? :gaycat5: You can't cause chaos as a mod.

You raise a very valid point. :clap3: thank you Matchatea, THEE supporting character of ATRL!

mmm I think we need to find him someone to cook him a nice steak dinner and eat his ass so he doesn't have to drink alone after work and come on here to make his iconic threads quite as often :gaycat4:

  • Author
9 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Make him follow @West Coast :kitty:

I love to make the wishes of my fans come true, ask and you shall receive :kiss:

Just now, PoisonedIvy said:

You raise a very valid point. :clap3: thank you Matchatea, THEE supporting character of ATRL!

Period! I cry-laugh at your posts so I would be upset to see you gone! :hippo: 

Probably some therapy. I did the attention seeking and AI posting gimmicks first because I was finding it hard dealing with stress.

  • Author
Just now, wastedpotential said:

mmm I think we need to find him someone to cook him a nice steak dinner and eat his ass so he doesn't have to drink alone after work and come on here to make his iconic threads quite as often :gaycat4:

You must hate me if you're trying to arrange me to eat a steak dinner then get my ass eaten 

 

:clack:

  • Author
Just now, Gelato said:

Probably some therapy. I did the attention seeking and AI posting gimmicks first because I was finding it hard dealing with stress.

I'm sorry you went through that but this is pure entertainment for me while I'm at the gym or getting ready for bed, the other 22 hours of the day I'm not on ATRL are very well spent between my professional, romantic, and platonic  lives :clap3: 

 

A therapist will NEVER get my money when I've already fixed everything wrong with me :dancehall2:

Nothing sis you are perfect just the way you are :heart:

 

Spoiler

Practicing kindness post flop

 

3 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I'm sorry you went through that but this is pure entertainment for me while I'm at the gym or getting ready for bed, the other 22 hours of the day I'm not on ATRL are very well spent between my professional, romantic, and platonic  lives :clap3: 

 

A therapist will NEVER get my money when I've already fixed everything wrong with me :dancehall2:

Well tbh…. How else will you be the main character of ATRL if you're NOT messy :suburban:

5 minutes ago, Gelato said:

Probably some therapy. I did the attention seeking and AI posting gimmicks first because I was finding it hard dealing with stress.

I remember the constant seething in HQ after every "Is Ava Max the Queen Victoria of our time?" spam thread you posted luv :thing:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Nothing sis you are perfect just the way you are :heart:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Practicing kindness post flop

 

Let me give Harley's in Hawaii a stream in your honor :clap3: 

  • Author
Just now, JO1s said:

Pre order JO1's where do we go out 10/2

 

Babe I already preordered :giraffe: 

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Let me give Harley's in Hawaii a stream in your honor :clap3: 

We actually need those streams for Lifetimes if you're at it :clap3:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

Well tbh…. How else will you be the main character of ATRL if you're NOT messy :suburban:

The way I'm actually really tame compared to the actual trolls of this site 

 

:khalyan:

  • Author
Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

We actually need those streams for Lifetimes if you're at it :clap3:

if you give a rat a cookie they'll ask for some milk I see.. 

 

:clack:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.