Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Shawn Mendes - "Why Why Why"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 205
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ghostface91
    Ghostface91

    That's what I say when I a guy can't spend the night after a good pounding

  • Iminmysluttyera
    Iminmysluttyera

    Sounds nice for what it is, but what a boring comeback. 

  • Sounds like a song you would hear in a Chevrolet commercial (derogatory).

This is so good. Both this and Isn't That Enough are really solid tracks! I hope either of them do well, it's been a while since Shawn had a decent hit.

POP: (MOCK UPDATE)
?? ?? SHAWN MENDES Why Why Why 70 0 70 0.085 

Spincrease: 146 spins from 35 stations

HOT AC:
− 50 SHAWN MENDES Why Why Why 48 0 48 0.034

It's a cute song, would I willingly play it? Not sure but if it pops up in a playlist, I wouldn't skip it.

Oh wow he does not want to be forgotten. This is Good. radio will eat it up.

it really does give off mumford & sons vibe, the folk-ish stuff from the 2012 like imagine dragons' on top of the world etc such a pub guitar bop, i really like it :jamming:

the other song was kinda boring, i guess it'll make more sense when the whole album's out.

Very strong, but I spot some weakness in his songwriting. That one line should say 'him' not 'her' and we all know it

2 minutes ago, Troll Idle said:

Very strong, but I spot some weakness in his songwriting. That one line should say 'him' not 'her' and we all know it

here you f slurs go

Just now, jeffersonairplanes19 said:

here you f slurs go

stfu I love the song and wish to be adressed it's not that deep

Thought it was gonna be a snooze fest, but it's a bop :gaycat6: King never fails

This is so damn boring. It is literally a slowed down version of Texas Hold Em by Beyonce. And did he get a trans man pregnant cause I'm not buying it, Mendy.  That was a joke! I keep going back to him saying he was going to reveal a new side of himself and how he hopes he doesn't disappoint fans... Well, like the so-called Reaganomics  I'm still waiting on the trickle-down effects, we are still waiting. 

Why why why is beautiful. Very catchy and I sense a deservingly big hit for him. He looks great especially in the shirtless and singlet scenes in the MV too. 

Decent song, definitely better than the other one. Just a shame that right when it really picks up, it's already over. And this is one of the longest songs on the album :monkey: Could've gone from decent to good if it had a proper ending with a proper bridge and last chorus imo

Spotify - August 9
#26 Canada 126,014
#60 Global 2,067,226    
#94 US 478,836    
#185 UK 85,484 

Edited by Nefertiti0

He's so hot in the video, never really noticed until now. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.