Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Richard Simmons has passed away

Featured Replies

Heartbreaking, he always seemed like such a lovely guy. I just wondering the other day how he was doing.

 

Rest in peace Richard.

Wow,  another iconic '80s pop culture figure gone. RIP.

I ran thinking it was the guy from the Kiss band. They share their second name. RIP

3 minutes ago, MasterExpose said:

Wasn't he mia?

He's not been seen in years but he shared a voice message only a few weeks ago actually, which is the first time we heard his voice in years.

 

 

He was also quite active on Facebook recently and was considering doing a Broadway show about his life. A shame he will never get to see it happen. :sad:

 

85214285-13448441-image-m-19_17164001986

 

Naur I just read an article yesterday where he said he's "grateful to be alive" RIP 

RIP. I hope he enjoyed his final years in recluse surrounded by the people he loves.

 

I don't understand why whenever celebrities try to pull back from the spotlight or simply just want to mind their business, people are constantly trying to force them back :deadbanana2: it's so weird and invasive and I hate how people were constantly trying to "leak" info of him dying and other personal struggles.

Edited by BussC,XOXO

I remember reading an article about him when he made a post saying he's dying and to appreciate life, and tell your loved one you love them. Assumedly shortly after his diagnosis. He backtracked on it, but it seems like maybe that was only to alleviate the worry people had for him and really did know he was going to pass in the coming months.
 

He gave people words of encouragement even while dealing with something so scary. May he rest in peace :heart2:

 

A natural death at 76? 

 

It's not polite to pry and his level of privacy was actually refreshing, but coming from my family rife with health problems, I find that terrifying.

Thanks for helping me attain the fattest, most juicy ass imaginable. 

 

RIP

 

This kind-hearted, generous, inspiring man :clap3: Truly a legend.

he deserves apologies from media rats that have been harassing him for years.

 

 

RIP legend :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.