Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Is Katy Perry intelligent?

Is Katy intelligent? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Is she intelligent?

    • Yes
      11%
      8
    • No
      88%
      62

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, iHype. said:

Honestly speaking I do think she is a little bit "slow" in development and I'm not trying to be funny or shady, but actually compassionate. :deadbanana2: It is why I think people are sort of being too harsh on her. 

 

She has good intentions, she just is very tone deaf and not good with reading the room. Almost quite similar to Asperger's or autism. 

I remeber Sia describing what it was like to work for her. Sia said Katy was always way too focused and took way more serious some stuff when it came to creating lyrics, but as we know, the result almost always comes as tone deaf :priceless:

 

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I don't think there's any other popstar as stupid as her actually  

  • Sexy?Yes Confident? For releasing a song this horrible produced by a rapist, I guess So Intelligent?

  • PiperHalliwell
    PiperHalliwell

    Sexy ✅ confident ✅ so intelligent ❌

I don't know about sexy or intelligent, but she is confident indeed because it takes some nerve to release a song like Woman's World as your comeback single thinking it will work out fine :rip:

You're asking if the woman who said "Is math related to science?" Is intelligent...

she released a "feminist song" produce by dr luke in the year of 2024 ..she is the opposite of intelligent i'm sorry 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.