Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Stripped reached 1 billion streams on Spotify

Featured Replies

Her Best album deserved :heart2:

 

 

3,843,379 - Stripped (Intro)
79,405,961 - Can't Hold Us Down
13,043,774 - Walk Away
213,275,879 - Fighter
4,189,127 - Primer Amor (Interlude)
14,089,328 - Infatuation
3,332,365 - Loves Embrace (Interlude)
7,438,628 - Loving Me 4 Me
15,063,090 - Impossible
4,420,337 - Underappreciated
323,933,994 - Beautiful
3,208,494 - Make Over
4,001,779 - Cruz
4,970,640 - Soar
7,483,878 - Get Mine, Get Yours
239,401,918 - Dirrty (+KGB version)
3,424,954 - Stripped Pt. 2 (intro)
42,653,174 - The Voice Within (+radio version)
5,152,485 - I'm OK
4,365,466 - Keep on Singin' My Song
380,230 - I Will Be
3,252,830 - Beautiful (Benny Benassi Remix)

= 1,000,331,710

Loving Me 4 Me was my jam. The other non-singles i don't know about them.

That's what you get when you have The Smasher Within in your album :clap3:

29 minutes ago, XtiRih said:

 

The best song of the millenium

 

7m streams are mine :clap3:

Oh this classic :jonnycat: No wonder Tinashe stanned.

I remember listening to this album in the car with my entire family (I didn't gaf) when I had first bought it :jonny5: I must've played the CD a million times. The bible of pop deserves this :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.