Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Confidence Man - '3AM (LA LA LA)'

Featured Replies

ConfidenceMan-3AM_LALALA.jpg?v=171757348

 

 

 October 18

 

1. WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU'LL FIND?
2. I CANT'T LOSE YOU
3. CONTROL
4. SO WHAT
5. BREAKBEAT
6. SICKO
7. REAL MOVE TOUCH (FEAT. SWEETIE RIE)
8. FAR OUT
9. JANE
10. SO TRU
11. WRONG IDEA
12. 3AM (LA LA LA)

 

 

Edited by Kern

  • Replies 63
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This album is a wonderful love letter to the '90s. And I don't get how anyone doesn't understand that SICKO is clearly a tribute to Nine Inch Nails & Depeche Mode.  Every track is wonderful

  • listened to it twice yesterday, my first instinct is that it's better than tilt? feels more obviously rave focused rather than the big beat sound so it might be personal preference but 3AM is so consi

  • flower moon
    flower moon

    its actually a really fun album. ngl i didnt get it the first time but the second time round it clicked

Love these guys SO much, the new single is the song of the summer!! 

 

Excited for the new record! 

The perfect sequel to Tilt and Re-Tilt will be stellar, I just know! Winter holidays will be a blast with LA LA LA! :heart2:

Tilt was excellent and they have been destroying every live performance for 2 years so I hope they get some well deserved hits out of this. 

YESSSSSSS had a feeling they were coming this year. I love the new song already and this is going to be one of my AOTYs I'm sure of it.

 

They were one of the best live performances I've ever seen last year, so I'm going to be stanning them until the bitter end.

I need another 'Holiday' monarchs :jonnycat:

would love to see them live one day

Yass love these hags, the new song is so cute. I'm sure the album is gonna have some gems :clap3: 

  • Author

Cover art:

 

ConfidenceMan-3AM_LALALA.jpg?v=171757348

 

 

Tracklist:

 

1. WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU'LL FIND?
2. I CANT'T LOSE YOU
3. CONTROL
4. SO WHAT
5. BREAKBEAT
6. SICKO
7. REAL MOVE TOUCH (FEAT. SWEETIE RIE)
8. FAR OUT
9. JANE
10. SO TRU
11. WRONG IDEA
12. 3AM (LA LA LA)

  • 4 months later...
  • Author

Since I don't know what happened to previous thread I'm making a new one because the album deserves it

 

 

 

 

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2024/oct/18/confidence-man-3am-la-la-la-album-review

https://www.rollingstone.co.uk/music/confidence-man-3am-la-la-la-album-review-43906/

 

the reviews are dragging Brat a little :fan:

Edited by Kern

One of my fav bands! So excited to see them next month. Wrong Idea is classic con man! Love it! Janet is another standout. 

So excited to listen to this later. Saw them at a festival this summer and they were the best surprise ever, so much fun energy

  • Author
34 minutes ago, leightxn said:

Janet is another standout

I think Janet is my fav!

i'm not so keen on sicko (his voice is a bit anaemic i think?) but i think this bangs all the way other than that, just listening to wrong idea now which goes extremely hard

Love them! Another really really solid album, maybe their best.

Okay so my favourites in no particular order are 

 

Who Knows What You'll Find?

So What

I Can't Lose You

Far Out

Janet

 

Wrong Idea, the title track, and Control are cute too. Don't really care for the rest yet

 

Feel like this is a better project overall than their last one, but don't know if the heighs are as high as on their debut

I CANNOT wait to receive my blood records spiral exclusive vinyl YASSSSS

 

:WAP:

 

they are essentially the modern day AQUA

 

the album opening is so fun

 

jesus this is a PARTY

 

Kim kardashian dance GIF - Find on GIFERKim kardashian dance GIF - Find on GIFER

 

 

Another incredible album from them, but I'm not surprised!

 

I'd say I like this more than their debut, but not as much as Tilt quite yet. But it'll definitely continue to grow on me, and they only did the first two singles when they were here most recently so I'm sure if they come back and I can experience other songs live it'll help.

This album is absolutely insane wow. This is such a trip my lorddddddddddddddddddddddddddd they smashed.

 

This and brat are definitely my AOTY 

:clap3:

 

I cant get over SICKO :loki:

After a few listens I might even like it more than Tilt which was a top 5 album for me in 2022? Omg 

 

REAL MOVE TOUCH!!!

 

E9gra9s.gif

 

it's all so authentically 90s and the Deee-lite & Orbital influence throughout makes it sound so uplifting and mystical 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.