Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Is Charlie Puth faceless?

Featured Replies

I see people say he's big and known but I'm not so sure about that.  When I saw him last year I told people and they were saying who. Maybe in Asia he's known but what do you think? Is Charlie just known as the voice on See You Again or a tiktoker or is he known?

I wouldn't say faceless. Like you know it's his song as soon as you hear his voice. And people have an ideia of how he looks. The cut eyebrow, for example....

 

He just doesn't have that many hits of his own. Which might be the cause of this situation.

He's also a producer, so he quite literally will be faceless sometimes.

1 minute ago, magazine said:

I wouldn't say faceless. Like you know it's his song as soon as you hear his voice. And people have an ideia of how he looks. The cut eyebrow, for example....

 

He just doesn't have that many hits of his own. Which might be the cause of this situation.

He's also a producer, so he quite literally will be faceless sometimes.

waiT, why did I kinda ATE with this answer?

Okay, hello miss assertive

 

6jqr4Zd.gif

He was faceless until the thirst trap era

:WAP:Now, he's unforgettable

No. I think some of his recent material wasn't as memorable as the earlier hits were. He has a pretty good voice and on stage image. With the right material and the proper promotion, he could have some more success. 

Yes, no one knows what a Charlie Puth is :thing: certainly not in 2024. 

No. He has a recognizable voice, you know it's Charlie Puth as soon as you hear it.

 

+ The cut eyebrow is kinda iconic looks-wise.

Edited by Danes

Not really, while he is not extremely big (although he might be big in some other aspects), I believe people recognize who he is. He has a "distinctive" voice/style.

Suggest me other "faceless" male singers who makes bops can produce and vocal produce + looks hot then!

14 hours ago, woohoo said:

Faceless? Not for this gay. That man is perfection 

he is mysoginistic af

No. I have seen his face, and his pits, and his feet. I am not necessarily a fan, but I am not not a fan either.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.