Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Illusion"

Featured Replies

The best part about the snippet has been everyone finally realizing Houdini sounds NOTHING like FN ahhh 5-6 months late, but we won little houdinis :bird:

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 158.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    it wasn't radical it wasn't radical it was a perfect illusion 

  • juancsantoyo
    juancsantoyo

    I don't know what's your point here, but I'm going to say the following.   1. The release date (4/11) was given by the user below, who is an insider in another forum which you really know we

  • Dear Dance The Night,   I hope this letter does not find you well.   You are like a musical mosquito. In the summer of 2023, you buzzed endlessly in everyone's ears and refused to

1 minute ago, juancsantoyo said:

I don't know what's your point here, but I'm going to say the following.

 

1. The release date (4/11) was given by the user below, who is an insider in another forum which you really know well.

2. Their post was done on 3/26 at 1:53pm. ET, while yours was done the same date (3/26) at 2:06pm. ET, which was 13 minutes later.

3. Thank you for copying and pasting (lol!) my opinion and turned into an insight information which wasn't the case. I mean, I'm not an insider and I was just having a conversation with one of them about the song.

4. I can respect your idea if you're saying that "her label / team didn't expect how Houdini and Training Season performed the way they did, so now they're hoping new single on April 11 will do better." is your opinion because that's understandable, but if you're trying to imply that this is something that it was said behind, this isn't true because you're creating a false narrative over a simple idea.

5. I've just realized that I made a typo in my original post (re: writing double 'w' in 'anyway'), so I'm editing that there.

 

fIve2qx.png

Bloop!

Can't wait for this massive bop. Houdini will be shaking :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

I don't know what's your point here, but I'm going to say the following.

 

1. The release date (4/11) was given by the user below, who is an insider in another forum which you really know well.

2. Their post was done on 3/26 at 1:53pm. ET, while yours was done the same date (3/26) at 2:06pm. ET, which was 13 minutes later.

3. Thank you for copying and pasting (lol!) my opinion and turned into an insight information which wasn't the case. I mean, I'm not an insider and I was just having a conversation with one of them about the song.

4. I can respect your idea if you're saying that "her label / team didn't expect how Houdini and Training Season performed the way they did, so now they're hoping new single on April 11 will do better." is your opinion because that's understandable, but if you're trying to imply that this is something that it was said behind, this isn't true because you're creating a false narrative over a simple idea.

5. I've just realized that I made a typo in my original post (re: writing double 'w' in 'anyway'), so I'm editing that there.

 

fIve2qx.png

oh wow

6 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

I don't know what's your point here, but I'm going to say the following.

 

1. The release date (4/11) was given by the user below, who is an insider in another forum which you really know well.

2. Their post was done on 3/26 at 1:53pm. ET, while yours was done the same date (3/26) at 2:06pm. ET, which was 13 minutes later.

3. Thank you for copying and pasting (lol!) my opinion and turned into an insight information which wasn't the case. I mean, I'm not an insider and I was just having a conversation with one of them about the song.

4. I can respect your idea if you're saying that "her label / team didn't expect how Houdini and Training Season performed the way they did, so now they're hoping new single on April 11 will do better." is your opinion because that's understandable, but if you're trying to imply that this is something that it was said behind, this isn't true because you're creating a false narrative over a simple idea.

5. I've just realized that I made a typo in my original post (re: writing double 'w' in 'anyway'), so I'm editing that there.

 

fIve2qx.png

Omg this exposé :jonny4:

7 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

I don't know what's your point here, but I'm going to say the following.

 

1. The release date (4/11) was given by the user below, who is an insider in another forum which you really know well.

2. Their post was done on 3/26 at 1:53pm. ET, while yours was done the same date (3/26) at 2:06pm. ET, which was 13 minutes later.

3. Thank you for copying and pasting (lol!) my opinion and turned into an insight information which wasn't the case. I mean, I'm not an insider and I was just having a conversation with one of them about the song.

4. I can respect your idea if you're saying that "her label / team didn't expect how Houdini and Training Season performed the way they did, so now they're hoping new single on April 11 will do better." is your opinion because that's understandable, but if you're trying to imply that this is something that it was said behind, this isn't true because you're creating a false narrative over a simple idea.

5. I've just realized that I made a typo in my original post (re: writing double 'w' in 'anyway'), so I'm editing that there.

 

fIve2qx.png

the exposé :oh: :chick2: :toofunny2:

9 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

I don't know what's your point here, but I'm going to say the following.

 

1. The release date (4/11) was given by the user below, who is an insider in another forum which you really know well.

2. Their post was done on 3/26 at 1:53pm. ET, while yours was done the same date (3/26) at 2:06pm. ET, which was 13 minutes later.

3. Thank you for copying and pasting (lol!) my opinion and turned into an insight information which wasn't the case. I mean, I'm not an insider and I was just having a conversation with one of them about the song.

4. I can respect your idea if you're saying that "her label / team didn't expect how Houdini and Training Season performed the way they did, so now they're hoping new single on April 11 will do better." is your opinion because that's understandable, but if you're trying to imply that this is something that it was said behind, this isn't true because you're creating a false narrative over a simple idea.

5. I've just realized that I made a typo in my original post (re: writing double 'w' in 'anyway'), so I'm editing that there.

 

fIve2qx.png

Oh get her Jade! :ahh: I thought it was weird they were spilling tea cause that user was a relentless Houdini doomer at the start of the era. Not them manufacturing tea from stolen sources and trying to sprinkle hater comments in it. Shameless!

Ohhh no Illusion debut will be Blocked by metro & future new album :noparty:

 

 

theri recent release snatch 5 top 10 songs at Hot 100

 

13 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

I don't know what's your point here, but I'm going to say the following.

 

1. The release date (4/11) was given by the user below, who is an insider in another forum which you really know well.

2. Their post was done on 3/26 at 1:53pm. ET, while yours was done the same date (3/26) at 2:06pm. ET, which was 13 minutes later.

3. Thank you for copying and pasting (lol!) my opinion and turned into an insight information which wasn't the case. I mean, I'm not an insider and I was just having a conversation with one of them about the song.

4. I can respect your idea if you're saying that "her label / team didn't expect how Houdini and Training Season performed the way they did, so now they're hoping new single on April 11 will do better." is your opinion because that's understandable, but if you're trying to imply that this is something that it was said behind, this isn't true because you're creating a false narrative over a simple idea.

5. I've just realized that I made a typo in my original post (re: writing double 'w' in 'anyway'), so I'm editing that there.

 

fIve2qx.png

Not the Meghan Trainor stan exposé!!

 

:ryan3:

3 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Ohhh no Illusion debut will be Blocked by metro & future new album :noparty:

 

 

theri recent release snatch 5 top 10 songs at Hot 100

 

Oh no! It was surely coming for #1 on the H100 otherwise!

17 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

I don't know what's your point here, but I'm going to say the following.

 

1. The release date (4/11) was given by the user below, who is an insider in another forum which you really know well.

2. Their post was done on 3/26 at 1:53pm. ET, while yours was done the same date (3/26) at 2:06pm. ET, which was 13 minutes later.

3. Thank you for copying and pasting (lol!) my opinion and turned into an insight information which wasn't the case. I mean, I'm not an insider and I was just having a conversation with one of them about the song.

4. I can respect your idea if you're saying that "her label / team didn't expect how Houdini and Training Season performed the way they did, so now they're hoping new single on April 11 will do better." is your opinion because that's understandable, but if you're trying to imply that this is something that it was said behind, this isn't true because you're creating a false narrative over a simple idea.

5. I've just realized that I made a typo in my original post (re: writing double 'w' in 'anyway'), so I'm editing that there.

 

fIve2qx.png

And that's how you clear a *****

yeah it would have 100% been so much better if her old management planned this roll-out because, let me check, their rollout for their acts mae muller, who got dropped from capitol this year and leigh-anne who "couldn't impress warner" so they cut her budget are doing so well! :gayalipacat5:

19 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

I don't know what's your point here, but I'm going to say the following.

 

1. The release date (4/11) was given by the user below, who is an insider in another forum which you really know well.

2. Their post was done on 3/26 at 1:53pm. ET, while yours was done the same date (3/26) at 2:06pm. ET, which was 13 minutes later.

3. Thank you for copying and pasting (lol!) my opinion and turned into an insight information which wasn't the case. I mean, I'm not an insider and I was just having a conversation with one of them about the song.

4. I can respect your idea if you're saying that "her label / team didn't expect how Houdini and Training Season performed the way they did, so now they're hoping new single on April 11 will do better." is your opinion because that's understandable, but if you're trying to imply that this is something that it was said behind, this isn't true because you're creating a false narrative over a simple idea.

5. I've just realized that I made a typo in my original post (re: writing double 'w' in 'anyway'), so I'm editing that there.

 

fIve2qx.png

Their username being what it is makes this so much funnier :toofunny3:

23 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

I don't know what's your point here, but I'm going to say the following.

 

1. The release date (4/11) was given by the user below, who is an insider in another forum which you really know well.

2. Their post was done on 3/26 at 1:53pm. ET, while yours was done the same date (3/26) at 2:06pm. ET, which was 13 minutes later.

3. Thank you for copying and pasting (lol!) my opinion and turned into an insight information which wasn't the case. I mean, I'm not an insider and I was just having a conversation with one of them about the song.

4. I can respect your idea if you're saying that "her label / team didn't expect how Houdini and Training Season performed the way they did, so now they're hoping new single on April 11 will do better." is your opinion because that's understandable, but if you're trying to imply that this is something that it was said behind, this isn't true because you're creating a false narrative over a simple idea.

5. I've just realized that I made a typo in my original post (re: writing double 'w' in 'anyway'), so I'm editing that there.

 

fIve2qx.png

End it for me :clap3:

7 minutes ago, Cain said:

Oh no! It was surely coming for #1 on the H100 otherwise!

When this ends on a tragic debut #11 #21 or. #41 

 

Is not funny how she always gets close to something :weeps: 

Its generic but its good :alexz:

 

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

It's probably up there with me with Training Season

 

 

TS = Illusion >>> Houdini 

 

so far

it sounds like something from kylie's fever album

 

perched for this :WAP:

Sounds like this should have been the lead imo. Much better transition from FN. People weren't tired of that sound per se, nobody (besides haters) were calling for her to switch it up entirely. So transitioning into a new sound definitely would have worked better than trying to have a full 180 imo.

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

Sounds like this should have been the lead imo. Much better transition from FN. People weren't tired of that sound per se, nobody (besides haters) were calling for her to switch it up entirely. So transitioning into a new sound definitely would have worked better than trying to have a full 180 imo.

It was one of the tracks that were considered the lead.

it sounds 1000000 times better than houdini holy **** she did it again

 

should've been the lead for sure

It sounds a lot like Hallucinate... and I think it was one of the weaker tracks on FN :dancehall:

Overall I don't love the direction that she's chosen... Sweetest Pie, Potion and Dance the Night were all "good but not great" for me at most

 

Then we got Houdini that I really love but it took me a while to get there :emofish: Training Season... I find it okay now but it really had to grow on me too

 

And then there's her promising us psychodelic, brit-pop dark sound but the songs she's releasing sound nothing like that :emofish:  Is it disco? No. But it's not what she thinks it is either.

So yet another hate train for a song which is probably going to be pulling 2.5M daily for the next 5 months?

Good luck ODHs! :eli: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.