INNA - 'El Pasado'

TakeYouToHell

Inna's 11th studio album (2nd Spanish) out April 5!

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F4d4f6891b8d21b1ce47ba60c973a96e9.871x871x1.png

https://bfan.link/el-pasado

1. Primera Vez
2. Como Tú 
3. Enferma
4. Hechizo
5. En La Cama
6. LaLaLa
7. El Tiempo
8. Dame La Mano
9. Qué Importa
10. Cora
11. Yo Sigo Aquí

Edited by TakeYouToHell
  • Like 4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexaalto

• TakeYouToHell

• Skestina

• campelo

I thought she would've released this after EON pt2 in the summer/fall:dies: hopefully we get the EP before midsummer tho

IMG-1482.jpg

IMG-1483-2.jpg

the tracklist and track lengths were up on Spotify for a minute but now they seem to be removed, many of them were varying around 2.30min, surprisingly. didn't get the chance to get the track lengths from computer before I refreshed the page

• Like 1

1 minute ago, campelo said:

this is her 10th album tho

Everything Or Nothing is her 10th album, she’s probably gonna drop the second part soon

wait I lowkey wanted EON2 :rip: and I also wanted this album to have a proper era

• Like 1

She be dropping music everyday lmao

Love the consistency 

Love that she is feeding us but there’s no strategy, she’s just dropping everything out of nowhere without any prior communication. 💀 That’s such a shame, especially for a Spanish album which will hustle a little bit the types of sound coming from her recently.

7 minutes ago, Marceau said:

Love that she is feeding us but there’s no strategy, she’s just dropping everything out of nowhere without any prior communication. 💀 That’s such a shame, especially for a Spanish album which will hustle a little bit the types of sound coming from her recently.

Most of these songs were sitting in her vault for like 3-4 years, I believe it’s more like a passion project for her. 

Maybe they wanted to do proper announcement but accidentally revealed on Spotify:coffee:

• Like 1

YO is her best album so far. I hope this is on par with it. 

has she even announced this officially?:dies: 

she posted on insta just some ibiza pics while she should promote this project even a little!

On 3/20/2024 at 9:02 AM, alexaalto said:

she posted on insta just some ibiza pics while she should promote this project even a little!

no she hasnt :dies: but the pre-save link is in her linktree

Edited by SKESTU
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 10:02 AM, alexaalto said:

She added the presave link to her insta bio and called it a day:rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, SKESTU said:

no she hasnt :dies: but the pre-save link is in her linktree

1 hour ago, TakeYouToHell said:

She added the presave link to her insta bio and called it a day:rip:

I've been wondering why she barely promotes her stuff, some singles just have announcement on her ig story and nothing else:ahh: I've never been into charts etc and don't care bout sales but obviously I want her to do well so she keeps on making these projects and has support from the label etc. She's been my favorite artist many years now and I've been extremely glad how much music she releases that is still just my type but the lack of promo even from herself is quite funny.

Weird to drop this also without even one lead single, so suddenly and also between the EON EPs, it would've been clearer to release them back to back and this after them in the late may/early june as a cute hot Spanish album for the summer  :celestial4: Hopefully she/they have some tricks up on their sleeve and have something exciting to come with this project cause I feel and fear that the second part of EON will cut this albums era short. But then again you'll never know with this lady what she is going to do hehe. Maybe some singles/videos from this album even after she releases EON pt2 who knows!

Edited by alexaalto

I hope this is good as YO

hopefully she will announce something this upcoming week 

she announced she's coming to a festival in spain this september (and I'm going) so I hope she performs some songs off this and not just her biggest hits :rip:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

she is barely posting about this release, this is such a weird roll out

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.