Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Bebe Rexha previews EDM smash

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • where’s the deluxe of her album? I want Now You Don’t Exist..

  • She should release knees instead 

  • I'd rather have consistency from her with good EDM, than to have her experiment and sound like crap. She's not Madonna, so stop holding her to such a high standard.

Omg, it sounds like a banger. Now let's all pray for her to write a bridge for it and actually release it :celestial4:

it sounds nice but it's not driving me crazy 

she needs to find a new sound

I'm here for her keeping the EDM route but at least make it a little more interesting, less generic  

1 hour ago, Soul Glitch said:

I'm here for her keeping the EDM route but at least make it a little more interesting, less generic  

yeah I was thinking the same I want her to keep the dance sound but some of these droplets haven't been giving what they should've. something has been missing a bit. still exited to hear more music from her:celestial4:

Edited by alexaalto

I'd rather have consistency from her with good EDM, than to have her experiment and sound like crap. She's not Madonna, so stop holding her to such a high standard.

:bird:


Personally speaking, currently, she remains engaged in the ongoing development of the album. However, based on preliminary and personal impressions, the artistic direction appears to remain indeterminate. Such uncertainty is a commonplace during the initial phases of product development, of course, but, notably absent thus far is the rock-oriented sound she aimed to gain reading that message on X. To draw a tentative comparison, the aesthetic semblance to 'BEBE' is apparent, but with a notable departure from instrumental and live instrumental prominence in favour of emphasising vocal empowerment (she has consistently exhibited, of course!). The lead single is ready to be released, but plans can change!

Reminds me of rupaul drag race. Her voice sounds a little flat but im intrigued 

On 3/6/2024 at 8:48 PM, sam.teas said:

:bird:

  Hide contents


Personally speaking, currently, she remains engaged in the ongoing development of the album. However, based on preliminary and personal impressions, the artistic direction appears to remain indeterminate. Such uncertainty is a commonplace during the initial phases of product development, of course, but, notably absent thus far is the rock-oriented sound she aimed to gain reading that message on X. To draw a tentative comparison, the aesthetic semblance to 'BEBE' is apparent, but with a notable departure from instrumental and live instrumental prominence in favour of emphasising vocal empowerment (she has consistently exhibited, of course!). The lead single is ready to be released, but plans can change!

Amazing! I low-key miss her better mistakes sound though 

6 hours ago, Delirious said:

Amazing! I low-key miss her better mistakes sound though 


Better Mistakes had only one bad thing: the organisation and the tracklist. I loved all of it, but BEBE was superior, maybe because of the instrumental infusions and the vocals served hard. She mentioned by the way that she will feature the DJs this time, and this is "kinda" happening in the recordings of the new project, because parts of the songs have open bridges and spaces. This means nothing, but hey, I already have my expectations high and I'm begging for her right now! :bird:
3 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

 

  Hide contents


Better Mistakes had only one bad thing: the organisation and the tracklist. I loved all of it, but BEBE was superior, maybe because of the instrumental infusions and the vocals served hard. She mentioned by the way that she will feature the DJs this time, and this is "kinda" happening in the recordings of the new project, because parts of the songs have open bridges and spaces. This means nothing, but hey, I already have my expectations high and I'm begging for her right now! :bird:

Sacrifice is one of the best songs of all time and I said what I said 

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

Sacrifice is one of the best songs of all time and I said what I said 

the OG, Nathan Dave Remix and Niiko x SWAE Remix are all so good:jonny5:

On 2/28/2024 at 1:17 PM, SweetTalker said:

lowkey thought she would switch it up but this sounds like a banger

 

Why should she switch it up? She's finally giving us what we've been asking her and some of her most popular songs are the club bops. 

On 2/28/2024 at 1:22 PM, Supervillain said:

I mean it doesn’t sound bad but she kinda needs to come up with something else. 

No. Welcome to Club Rexha

On 2/28/2024 at 1:30 PM, SweetTalker said:

Not anytime soon 

Are we ever getting a deluxe for her last album like tf

On 2/28/2024 at 1:37 PM, Superbitch said:

She should release knees instead 

The Marshmello remix sure

On 2/28/2024 at 1:51 PM, perfectillusion204 said:

Ugh why can’t she accept that I’m Good was a one off and she won’t have another EDM smash. I love her but don’t love this EDM direction she’s going in tbh. But I’ll still support of course.

I'm Good wasn't the only edm smash she has though. Take Me Home, In The Name Of Love, Say My Name, Call You Mine, Hey Mama, One In A Million ring a bell?

On 2/28/2024 at 1:51 PM, MaxMartin said:

where's the Tove collab?

This needs to be a priority

On 2/28/2024 at 2:06 PM, Souvenir said:

it sounds AMAZING! but i really want her to change her sound again. We all know that she is versatile but.. im tired of edm songs!

Her last album was disco pop her going to edm is a switch

On 2/28/2024 at 2:34 PM, Daniel767 said:

isn't this the type of music y'all hate on Kim Petras for ? .. its okay i guess

We hate Kim for **** Pop type of songs and the very few songs that she's made like this we love so

On 2/28/2024 at 3:03 PM, 305 said:

Wdym she’s had tons of EDM smashes over the years lol

-

I’m here for her to stick to dance 

Here for her next album to be called Club Rexha

 

On 2/28/2024 at 5:28 PM, Burqa said:

it sounds nice but it's not driving me crazy 

she needs to find a new sound

But if she keeps switching up her sound ya accuse her of being faceless make it make sense

On 2/28/2024 at 5:27 PM, pavi said:

Omg, it sounds like a banger. Now let's all pray for her to write a bridge for it and actually release it :celestial4:

This is my only gripe almost every song she's released lately has has no bridge like tf

On 2/28/2024 at 5:47 PM, RideOrDie said:

she can't do anything else these days

She's literally just doing her job what else is she suppose to do?

On 2/28/2024 at 7:02 PM, Pillz said:

I'd rather have consistency from her with good EDM, than to have her experiment and sound like crap. She's not Madonna, so stop holding her to such a high standard.

x2 I went to her concert and everyone mostly fucks with her when her material serves this

On 3/6/2024 at 4:48 AM, sam.teas said:

:bird:

  Hide contents


Personally speaking, currently, she remains engaged in the ongoing development of the album. However, based on preliminary and personal impressions, the artistic direction appears to remain indeterminate. Such uncertainty is a commonplace during the initial phases of product development, of course, but, notably absent thus far is the rock-oriented sound she aimed to gain reading that message on X. To draw a tentative comparison, the aesthetic semblance to 'BEBE' is apparent, but with a notable departure from instrumental and live instrumental prominence in favour of emphasising vocal empowerment (she has consistently exhibited, of course!). The lead single is ready to be released, but plans can change!

Considering her last album was actually fantastic I'm here for more of that. Considering we're going from disco to edm can you confirm if the Kylie Minogue collab is true?

On 3/7/2024 at 12:39 PM, sam.teas said:

 

  Hide contents


Better Mistakes had only one bad thing: the organisation and the tracklist. I loved all of it, but BEBE was superior, maybe because of the instrumental infusions and the vocals served hard. She mentioned by the way that she will feature the DJs this time, and this is "kinda" happening in the recordings of the new project, because parts of the songs have open bridges and spaces. This means nothing, but hey, I already have my expectations high and I'm begging for her right now! :bird:

Better Mistakes deserved better. Last Hurrah the David Guetta remix slaps. Alien, Deep Like This with Clean Bandit, Firestarter with David Guetta, Heaven Sent, Money Don't Love Me featuring Natti Natasha, When I Broke Up With You featuring Nick Jonas could've done her wonders.  She better work with Gryffin, Cheat Codes, Don Diablo and Zedd officially this time around 

On 3/7/2024 at 12:42 PM, Delirious said:

Sacrifice is one of the best songs of all time and I said what I said 

And her little sister Call On Me is cute! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.