Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Kiesza - 'Dancing and Crying: Vol 1'

Featured Replies

for volume 2 we will need to gofundme her a graphic designer, the EP cover is horrendous, but the music bops hard :jamming:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • original_lifeline
    original_lifeline

    ooh uuuh

  • next singles are I Go Dance The Mysterious Disappearance Of Etta Place

  • I found out she had new music out thanks to this post.  For some reason ultimate music, which is my go to source for music releases, omitted she was releasing something, and it's a pity cause Dan

I found out she had new music out thanks to this post. 

For some reason ultimate music, which is my go to source for music releases, omitted she was releasing something, and it's a pity cause Dancing And Crying is brilliant. 

So thanks cause I might have missed it. 

I Go Dance is very cute.

 

Heaven ain't calling is very good also.

 

But, girl, Dancing and Crying... THAT b*tch.

 

Dramatic strings with pulsating beat? That's my jam.

  • 1 month later...

What a disappointment honestly :emofish: DAC, HAC and IGD are all great, the other half is just there

The new tracks are alright, "Strangers" almost sounds like a Lindsey Stirling collab, it's cute.

Both "Go Back / Etta Place" grew on me, cute bops!

 

"Dancing And Crying"… SOTY contender, I'm afraid!

 

Edited by computer.boy

  • Author
5 hours ago, computer.boy said:

Both "Go Back / Etta Place" grew on me, cute bops!

 

"Dancing And Crying"… SOTY contender, I'm afraid!

 

Strangers & Heaven Aint Calling are definitely the SOTY :falcon:

Dancing And Crying, I Go Dance, Strangers, The Mysterious Disappearance Of Etta Place, are masterpieces for me:jonny5:

Couldn't get into Heaven Ain't Calling and Go Back:sorry:

  • 2 weeks later...

if one of my faves 'Go Back' ends up being the only one without a vid :emofish:

A shame no one's talking about this, imo there's lots of hit potential on here (at least a niche ghey hit :emofish:) I Go Dance especially >>>

Really great effort. Shame she doesn't get the Zara/Bebe/Charli treatment from the indie pop-oriented queer community. 

  • 1 month later...

Based on her Instagram Stories, it seems that she's already recording material for the visuals of the upcoming volume.  :mandown:

On 7/14/2024 at 6:48 AM, computer.boy said:

Based on her Instagram Stories, it seems that she's already recording material for the visuals of the upcoming volume.  :mandown:

good to know!

  • 3 weeks later...

"I Go Dance" is featured in:

 

Billboard #1 - Dance / Mix Show Airplay.

iHeartRadio #1 - Dance.

 

Plus, she just posted another a performance video for "I Go Dance":

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.