• gui

• Angel94

will that “i used to be a wh0re” song on it? if so she can scrap it

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

will that “i used to be a wh0re” song on it? if so she can scrap it

Yes but now she ain't no more

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

i'm glad she got another hit with BELLAKEO but this album will be such a mess :coffee:

anyway, i will be streaming. 

If those 3 songs of the Favela Story thing she released last year are part of this, it'll be a mess :biblio:

Honestly one of the things that bother me a bit is how she uses three languages in the song in a very haphazard way, it's a bit jarring.

• Like 1

Been supporting her for years but on that BAZAAR cover she looks like the love child of Disney's Yzma and Tim Burton's Emily the Corpse Bride:dies:  Still very excited to hear the album!

emperors new groove disney GIFJohnny Depp Love GIF

Edited by alexaalto
  • Haha 5

56 minutes ago, alexaalto said:

Been supporting her for years but on that BAZAAR cover she looks like the love child of Disney's Yzma and Tim Burton's Emily the Corpse Bride:dies:  Still very excited to hear the album!

:ahh:

coming to end us :jonny6:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

she should scrap the favela story ep and just say it was never a preview of the album, but an introduction into the era.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

she should scrap the favela story ep and just say it was never a preview of the album, but an introduction into the era.

Funk Rave was a total banger, she better not scrap it!

• Like 2

I wonder what songs will be a part of this and how many we’ll get?? 

I'm always here for new ANITTA, but her latest releases (besides BELLAKEO) are not it...

Finally, I love all the singles released so far (the entirety of A Favela Love Story and "Mil Veces"). However, the roll out is A MESS. I didn't know she was still planning to release the album until I found this thread, and for some reason she has been performing "Grip" without announcing its release. 

On 2/3/2024 at 2:59 AM, Renan90 said:

March

What in the 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

On 2/3/2024 at 12:26 AM, TakeYouToHell said:

Funk Rave was a total banger, she better not scrap it!

ofc! tho i feel casi casi and used to be are better left off but one never knows if those mesh in well w/ the rest of the album

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 10:12 AM, Jglj said:

If those 3 songs of the Favela Story thing she released last year are part of this, it'll be a mess :biblio:

Honestly one of the things that bother me a bit is how she uses three languages in the song in a very haphazard way, it's a bit jarring.

It will be a part of it. She's gonna continue to try and mix different styles and sounds. Singing in Portuguese to a Reggaeton beat. Singing in Spanish to a funk beat. For English not too sure what sound she is gonna try to go for. 

On 2/2/2024 at 10:32 AM, alexaalto said:

This girl has gotten everything done from head to toe. She finally settled on a nose and breast thank god. Crazy to think that she's around the same age as me. 

On 2/2/2024 at 11:41 AM, Katamari said:

coming to end us :jonny6:

This is the kind of vulgarity that'll limit her brand on a global scale and that also makes her come across as tacky and trashy 

On 2/2/2024 at 1:27 PM, laqqinq said:

It's not gonna be scrapped. It was essentially a preview/introduction to what we were in store for. Most likely a visual album too since we know that she shot multiple videos

On 2/2/2024 at 3:30 PM, Asparagus Spears said:

I wonder what songs will be a part of this and how many we’ll get?? 

Standard 12 and then maybe a deluxe 

On 2/3/2024 at 8:21 PM, Harley said:

Finally, I love all the singles released so far (the entirety of A Favela Love Story and "Mil Veces"). However, the roll out is A MESS. I didn't know she was still planning to release the album until I found this thread, and for some reason she has been performing "Grip" without announcing its release. 

She has a collab with Sam Smith with a video already shot. I'm really hoping that the album does come this month and there is some sort of plan. She got some good will with Mil Veces, Bellakeo and Bota Nina she needs to deliver or else

On 2/5/2024 at 12:26 PM, laqqinq said:

ofc! tho i feel casi casi and used to be are better left off but one never knows if those mesh in well w/ the rest of the album

That ep is the whole sound of the album essentially 

3 hours ago, Joyride said:

gimme

Soon

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

It will be a part of it. She's gonna continue to try and mix different styles and sounds. Singing in Portuguese to a Reggaeton beat. Singing in Spanish to a funk beat. For English not too sure what sound she is gonna try to go for.

That's not the jarring part. That's fine, the problem is like Funk Rave where she uses all three languages in a haphazard way that is jarring and does not sound good, just confusing. And don't get me wrong, there are tons of songs that mix more than one language (Shakira has done this countless times, K-Pop does it, etc.), but the way she mixed them felt jarring, like they were not going together.

I feel this might be an issue of maybe having too many yes-men around her?  Idk, but something is certainly missing in the recent showing.

I will still listen to it, but I hope she has something really good to show up for it, cause the EP was not the best (not horrible either).

• Like 1

According to her, the song with Sam Smith was scrapped, which delayed the album's release. However, it seems like she will announce the release date soon. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Harley said:

According to her, the song with Sam Smith was scrapped, which delayed the album's release. However, it seems like she will announce the release date soon. 

She shouldn't have thrown Sam under the bus.

Poor Sam! 

This woman's crazy and r4cists stans... :biblio: 

I would’ve wanted the sam smith collab to be on the album but glad if we still get it tho:rockon:

Edited by alexaalto

2 hours ago, alexaalto said:

I would’ve wanted the sam smith collab to be on the album but glad if we still get it tho:rockon:

I think that what she’s saying is that the cancellation of their collab delayed the album’s release date but that we’re still getting it soon (the album not the their collab). 

honestly, good... we absolutely do not need a collab with them, pop girls need to stop using them as the gay equivalent of a rent-a-rapper

she can axe the Chlöe collab too while she's at it

keep the songs but replace the features with actually relevant artists :kitty:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.