Justice - 'Hyperdrama'

Daddy

Justice_-_Artwork_476ad38f_thumbnail_1024.webp&w=600&q=100

April 26th

After more than 1 billion streams, 800k records sold and sold-out world tours, the duo with the mythical cross are back with a stunning new album Hyperdrama. It includes 'One Night / All Night' starring Tame Impala and 'Generator'.

Merch Pre-Order

• Like 1

the tame impala track :wanda:

Love the cover, very fun album :katie2:Featuring Thundercat, Miguel, there is another Kevin collab on as well

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Reginald said:

Both tracks are alright. Maybe I'm a little burned out on the "Ed Banger" sound after like 20 years, but these songs could be by any of them; Justice, Busy P, Chromeo, Daft Punk, Tame Impala, or a handful of similar artists. I hope I like the album tracks more and the productions are more complex. 

Give us Cross 2.0 :giraffe: (I'm trying my hardest not to lash Kevin Parker right now :laugh:

I have decent expectations for this. I like Generator more than the Tame Impala song. I imagine this'll be just as good or maybe a little better than Woman.

34 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Love the cover, very fun album :katie2:Featuring Thundercat, Miguel, there is another Kevin collab on as well

Thanks for the unexpected tea! 

5 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

I like Generator more than the Tame Impala song.

Same! I feel like they tried to make everyone happy (the Cross stans with Generator and the ones that love their other albums more with the Tame Impala track)

38 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

No Dua at all? Did they ever recorded something? 

Generator sounds so much like a mix of Let There Be Light + Genesis

Wasn’t there suppose to be a Dua lipa collab on this?

Excited regardless! 

GENERATOR IS SO FFFFFFUCKING GOOD :jonny6:

• Like 1

I want a song as aggressive as Stress :giraffe: something that could serve as a sonic manifestation of a Gasper Noé movie 

Jeeeeez, the track with Tame Impala is fantastic :clap3:

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.