Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Did Tate McRae copy SZA here?

Featured Replies

Oh absolutely, us McRaecists agree on that one, hell I think even Tate herself would agree on this.

This is one of my favourite SZA songs and this is also the first Tate song I haven’t wanted to switch off after the first 20 seconds. I also don’t believe in coincidences. 
 

spacer.png

“I just can’t stay done with you” is the same exact melody as “nobody gets me you do”  :deadvision:

She also copied Future Nostalgia’s opening #s with less hits :clap3: see when you’re not faceless

Rob Bisel, who helped write Nobody Gets Me also wrote on Think Later. I wonder if he struck a deal with Ryan Tedder. Either way the chord progression and instrumentation are not unique to sza, nobody gets me clears though because stay done is the worst song on think later

Yes the similarities are obvious & it's my least favorite on Think Later :gaycat6:  SZA did the melody much better imo

yes and it's such a downgrade, Tate's only actual miss on Think Later

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.