Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Duffy "Stepping Stone": Praise & Worship Thread

Featured Replies

I used to listen to her so much when I was young omg! "well well well" and "mercy" were my favs. It's so sad what happened to her I hope she will release more music in the future 

I rediscovered the song earlier this year and I love it. 
 

btw are there any updates on her? I couldn’t find anything since that post she made like 3 years ago :dancehall:

I used to listen to this album nonstop back in the day. Got me thru some shi lol 

1 hour ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

I used to listen to her so much when I was young omg! "well well well" and "mercy" were my favs. It's so sad what happened to her I hope she will release more music in the future 

What happened to her?

Yepp know it word for word..me and my sis used to belt this in the car like crazy lol brings back memories!

9 hours ago, Alexz said:

What happened to her?

I don't know if I can say it on here cause ik ATRL is strict with some things but she was kidnapped and taken to another country (i assume she was in the UK), drugged and r**** 

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-52177265

She realy just came out of the gate with a string of 10/10 songs under her belt and ready to GO

 

Mercy -> Warwick Avenue -> Stepping Stone -> Rain On Your Parade is such an amazing debut run. Lowkey can't think of a better one from her generation. And Stepping Stone is the best of the bunch

2 hours ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

I don't know if I can say it on here cause ik ATRL is strict with some things but she was kidnapped and taken to another country (i assume she was in the UK), drugged and r**** 

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-52177265

OMFG I can't believe it Jesus.

aww I rly liked Duffy... This is a great song.

 

I'm still salty Endlessly is not on streaming :(

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.