PokéRate: The Original Generation [Finale : Pg #100 - End]

Canon

7 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Yes I will do it :smile:

Will put it up sometime in the next 12 hours because people want results before Christmas and today I am about to witness The Marvels movie in 3 hours. 

Tag me. I wanna be 1 of the voters 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Canon

• BambiStar

• G.U.Y

With #11, you'll either be lighting your Alejandro candles or lighting celebratory fireworks. Lets see which side you are on :gaycat3: 

6jwzAjx.png

eLI5R0B.png

#11 : Gengar

Final Score : 7.62

-

Rated 15

@plaidarms @Love Again @By the Water @Almodusa @Desire @wish

Rated 0

@Gourgeist @BoyLikeYouSuxx @TaggedGalaxy @G.U.Y @BambiStar

Comments:

1 - I like miss Gengar but I fear I am going to have to sabotage her and her rabid stans. - Sugrbby666

2 - I’d appreciate this more if it didn’t become a ciphered leg tattoo for ~different girls~ who also think jack skellington is the pinnacle of character design... - BoyLikeYouSuxx

3 - Baby, when we're touchin' in the dark, can you feel it? I can hear the pounding of my heart, can you feel it? - AbeHicks

15 - The queen of pop, all of these ******* wanna be ha, i love her more than i love lusamine's design... shes the mother i never had - Love Again

Score Breakdown

9t64gB7.png

@plaidarms @peroxideblonde @LastKiss @Jacobdaniel @Schami66 @sugrbby666 @PMM @Hallad173 @Flexus @theblondesalad @Heldenzeit @Magickarp @Katamari @Gourgeist @Konril @BoyLikeYouSuxx @Rune @SlowGinFizzzz @Subomie @Funnyfatty @TaggedGalaxy @Euterpe @xrosup @Touch Pass @AbeHicks @illWill @Love Again @panochita @By the Water @elevate @Almodusa @Vroom Vroom @G.U.Y @PaloSanto @-brian @differentkindahigh @Relampago. @Ewan Chaos @Desire @khalyan @BambiStar @Fevesy @Frappucino @Hey Dude @Chiidish @wish @Dark Miracles @Blue. @CBC @Dear Reader @gardendreams

• Like 2

Oh wow yall said not today 

I guess Lapras is taking it 

• Thumbs Down 1

The blatant sabotage by certain members… karma is coming to hit y’all hard

spacer.png

• Like 1

eLI5R0B.png

"Gengar, the Ladies have spoken. You will not be going to the Top 10 Finale. Now..."

tumblr_mbb0l2Nagy1r6aoq4o1_400.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Not #11 being merged with the finale to make this loss less impactful nn poor Gengar. He is a touch overrated tho :mandown:

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

who's left ? Bulbasaur, Arcanine, Gyarados , Lapras, Vaporeon, Articuno  and ? :skull:   

6jwzAjx.png

XnTpyQ5.png

#10 : Jigglypuff

Final Score : 7.64

-

Rated 15

@sugrbby666

Rated 0

n/a

Comments:

7 - It’s iconic yeah - Hey Dude

10 - My father would say “are you watching Jigglypuff” when i was a child and when i was watching pokemon on tv. She was so iconic :toofunny2: - Funnyfatty

10 - ICON, LEGEND, ENDED HAG CHANSEY - Panochita

15 - Outsings some of the rancid b!tches ATRL stans even on her worst day. - Sugrbby666

Score Breakdown

gaj51qY.png

• Like 2

iconic for all the wrong reasons :thing: 

hungrybox payola won i guess 

37 minutes ago, Desire said:

I have arrived for Gengar's crowning :gaygacat4:

i66tKs6.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.