Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

does 2013 feel like 10 years ago?

does 2013 feel like 10 years ago? 60 members have voted

  1. 1. does 2013 feel like 10 years ago to you?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

it's like not that long ago I was watching Gaga and Katy at the MTV Video Awards on some grainy shady online stream...

  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Honestly it feels like 3-4 years ago   I have all those memories so vivid   Like I don’t see Artpop/BJ/Prism/BEYONCE and Bangerz as old albums   It feels like they were j

  • It feels longer than that, like 20 years. Everything changed so much.

  • Karla Cabello
    Karla Cabello

    it feels like 40 years ago if anything

7 minutes ago, tili33 said:

it's like not that long ago I was watching Gaga and Katy at the MTV Video Awards on some grainy shady online stream...

literally me watching the iTunes Festival

Yes. When I look back I definitely think, "Wow, that was a minute ago." 

Honestly yea, I was still in school living in another country. It was a lifetime ago :monkey:

Time flies. One day you are young and the next day you are an old person :chick3:

Not at all. It feels like yesterday. It was the year I graduated high school and started college and I don’t feel like I’m old enough to be that far from it

Honestly it feels like 3-4 years ago

 

I have all those memories so vivid

 

Like I don’t see Artpop/BJ/Prism/BEYONCE and Bangerz as old albums

 

It feels like they were just eras from 4 years ago for me

For the most part yes because a lot of music from that time is very much of that time. 

 

But Avril's self title feels new for me because it's so surprisingly fresh. Rock n Roll could be on Love Sux, GYWYL could be on Head Above Water. 

it doesn’t actually 

 

it’s funny because 2017 feels farther away than 2013 for me :gaycatx:

no it doesnt :jonny3:

everytime i think of the movie Frozen, i always think it came out the year my sister's twins were born (2015) so it feels like its only been about 5 years since 2013 :jonnycat:

Honestly it does but I’m always shocked at realizing some things were released 10 years ago. (Like anaconda by Nicki LOL)

Yes.  I had just moved to florida and that seems like a long time ago.  I was still a smoker back then and that's like ages ago. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.