Griff - 'vert1go vol.1'

TayDuaStan

I’m so excited for this!!!! :jonnycat:
Quite interesting that she’s releasing her debut album as a collection of EPs

I was really scared she would get shelved, so I'm super excited we're actually getting more new music/a body of work :duca:

• Thanks 1

Vertigo is an amazing song, but once again, I hate this EP trend

• Thanks 1

(it was obvious given her posts but) NAWT Another EP :skull:

Vertigo is cute but meh and the Next single is boring, so I really hope there are other strong songs on this. 

• ATRL Moderator

Terrible release strategy (multiple EPs to create an album) but perched for the bops 

17 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

(it was obvious given her posts but) NAWT Another EP :skull:

Vertigo is cute but meh and the Next single is boring, so I really hope there are other strong songs on this. 

She has a few live shows coming up the next few weeks so hopefully we’ll hear the rest of the album.

In comparison to her mixtape, she actually worked with some very known producers this time like Toby Gad or Ariel Rechtshaid and songwriters like Julia Michaels. 

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Like 1

That stupid ******* collection of EP strategy literally NEVER worked :bibliahh:

why are labels still doing this

Possible song names from the album (according to one of her cryptic IG posts): 

- into the walls

- astronaut 

- 19th hour

• Like 1

Three songs btw, one of which is Vertigo of course. Pretty sure another is 19th Hour (boring). Hope the third is good :jonny:

16 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Ok, but the thing about this being 3 songs (including Vertigo) better be a joke, cause.... :rip:

It's up on itunes nz lol

52 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Oh wow, it's real... She's DEMONIC for this :biblio:

It's probs her team forcing it tbh? Idk 

Hate the EP approach tho. And knowing this will flop to high heavens, it makes me nervous about Volume 2 or the album esp.

Aghhhh I really wish/think she could go independent. She has a loyal (but small) enough fanbase to support her on Patreon for ex, plus the support of humongous artists to give her a little extra push. That way she wouldn't be in nonstop artistic limbo 

• Thanks 1

i’ve been obsessed with her (on and off) since 2021 but i haven’t really stayed in the loop despite having her discography on repeat ever since vertigo dropped, can somebody explain why people think she’s at risk of being dropped by her label? has she been having trouble with them?

obviously i know she disappeared between head on fire and vertigo but i assumed it was just a regular break that felt abnormally long because of how we consume music now, like olivia’s between sour and guts.

Into The Walls is the third song - ugh another  lifeless af. Griff girl what happened :weeps:

So i heard the rest of the EP & Into The Walls it’s a skip unfortunately :gaycat7:

BUT 19th Hour is INCREDIBLE! The beat, the lyrics… so goooood!!!:clap3:

1 minute ago, computer.boy said:

Three tracks, I-

Fortunately the full album is coming early next year, she confirmed it at her concert yesterday. One of the songs from that will feature Chris Martin on it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.