Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

P!nk, Marshmello & Sting - "Dreaming"

Featured Replies

40 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

At least she cares about it, good thing tho, no?

Yep, but she should've cared about making a proper video for Runaway :WAP:

  • Replies 238
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    run away and hate me deserved to be smash singles

  • I wish it was only Pink/Sting, something rock-ish. No need for Marshmello...    She's gonna flop either way, at least do it with something good.

  • Looking back I'm glad for Hurts 2B Human being a actual album and not a re-release   RCA would include Walk Me Home, Can We Pretend and Courage in the re-issue and cut 90 Days, Happy and We

"Beautifully" random yeah... I don't want to drag this more, so I'll just shut up.:deadbanana2:

I'll never understand why she agreed to do this.

Lol one thing i'm happy about it knowing that it was Marshmello who was the catalyst for this collab, as opposed to P!nk's label chasing him for hit.

She has a chance to collab with Sting and this is what she comes up with. This is so embarrassing. 

You can't trust the opinion of P!nk fans...

Can We Pretend is the worst thing she's released since Waterfall and I haven't seen the same reception that Dreaming is getting (there are even fans who have this song as their favorite track 💀)

3 minutes ago, Anonimate said:

You can't trust the opinion of P!nk fans...

Can We Pretend is the worst thing she's released since Waterfall and I haven't seen the same reception that Dreaming is getting (there are even fans who have this song as their favorite track 💀)

Are you sure? I haven’t seen a single positive review of the song :skull:

14 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Are you sure? I haven’t seen a single positive review of the song :skull:

it’s just a cute and inoffensive playlist song lol

1 minute ago, Anonimate said:

it’s just a cute and inoffensive playlist song lol

Well it doesn’t have a beat drop as horrendous as Can We Pretend but still an odd choice as a P!nk single to launch the TRUSTFALL Deluxe

9 hours ago, Hiphopper said:

At least she cares about it, good thing tho, no?

She did not care that much of a single since Just Give Me a Reason and the charting of the other songs since that shows i’m right.

Btw the song is out, the leaked one that's been circling around was definitely a demo. Mixing feels a little better and they kind of switched parts of their verses so P!nk comes right after Sting before the first drop. Still is a pointless release tho

Edited by Arknex

12 minutes ago, Anonimate said:

it’s just a cute and inoffensive playlist song lol

Idk , the lyrics look like come from a stalker after got hit and still don't give up lol.

They will have to swallow Dreaming and pretend they loved it :kitty:

1 hour ago, Anonimate said:

You can't trust the opinion of P!nk fans...

Can We Pretend is the worst thing she's released since Waterfall and I haven't seen the same reception that Dreaming is getting (there are even fans who have this song as their favorite track 💀)

I hate both songs, can't decide which one is worse.

44 minutes ago, lyk251 said:

Idk , the lyrics look like come from a stalker after got hit and still don't give up lol.

her Every Breath You Take 

 

 

57 minutes ago, Anonimate said:

her Every Breath You Take 

 

 

Nah , this is a part 2 of Every Breath You Take , this song talk about sting got confronted by P!nk but he won't give up even got hit until "the star dancing" !

Edited by lyk251

Did a lot of things change from the version I heard to this one?

1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

#36 on New Music Friday AU & NZ 

 

:bibliahh:

It's what she deserves. Coming for a 150k debut.

i wouldn’t be surprised if this gets spammed on radio. boring and basic but i don’t hate it.

I actually kind of like this after first listen, it got a mature vipe but not just a brainwash EDM song.

5 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

Nobody stream this song - don't encourage her 

Girl bye. If I like it I’m going to be streaming. The ****

10 hours ago, Borsi said:

"Beautifully" random yeah... I don't want to drag this more, so I'll just shut up.:deadbanana2:

I'll never understand why she agreed to do this.

Probably because of Sting 

33 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

 

Wow so many Asian countries!

The Asian leg of Summer Carnival is coming! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.