Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

P!nk, Marshmello & Sting - "Dreaming"

Featured Replies

So this is Stings attempt at his own Cold Heart.

 

However Elton John used a still relevant artist to garner attention to his remake. P!nk hasnt been really commercially relevant for quite a while now

Edited by Marco_g2

  • Replies 238
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    run away and hate me deserved to be smash singles

  • I wish it was only Pink/Sting, something rock-ish. No need for Marshmello...    She's gonna flop either way, at least do it with something good.

  • Looking back I'm glad for Hurts 2B Human being a actual album and not a re-release   RCA would include Walk Me Home, Can We Pretend and Courage in the re-issue and cut 90 Days, Happy and We

I wanted to listen to it to draw my conclusions about the music.

29 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

However Elton John used a still relevant artist to garner attention to his remake. P!nk hasnt been really commercially relevant for quite a while now

I still feel like she is holding up commercially. Her Trustfall first week sales were surprising good. It even outsold Doja Cat's first week sales, who is one of pop's hottest names. 

1 hour ago, Marco_g2 said:

So this is Stings attempt at his own Cold Heart.

 

However Elton John used a still relevant artist to garner attention to his remake. P!nk hasnt been really commercially relevant for quite a while now

Lets hope it's a Sting/Marshmello thing but Pink is clueless and her label is probably gonna lead the Deluxe with this. Harmless but dumb.

So apparently Alanis was her special guest at her SoFi stadium show...

 

What if...I mean what if all the new tracks off the deluxe version are collaborations and one of them will feature Alanis.......

 

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

2 hours ago, Hiphopper said:

So apparently Alanis was her special guest at her SoFi stadium show...

 

What if...I mean what if all the new tracks off the deluxe version are collaborations and one of them will feature Alanis.......

 

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

A reach me thinks hehe

I'd like to be priven wrong though

55 minutes ago, Braz said:

She also performed with Pat Benatar, where are their song? :eli:

Found it!!

 

 

Has anyone heard an excerpt? Insiders speak haha

Edited by Jornan

Wow, I didn't even know this thread existed

 

1) where can I listen?

2) are we sure this is for Trustfall Deluxe?

On 10/7/2023 at 3:36 AM, Jornan said:

Has anyone heard an excerpt? Insiders speak haha

I haven't heard but people told me it starts acoustically a la Dancing by Kyliw Minogue and then turns into EDM. It's also like a re-imagination of Sting's Feilds Of Gold. Think of Cold Heart by Elton John and Dua but without it being good. I've heard the worst about it evem from stans! 

 

21 hours ago, aaron511 said:

Wow, I didn't even know this thread existed

 

1) where can I listen?

2) are we sure this is for Trustfall Deluxe?

1. It's been leaked :mandown:

2. Not sure but assuming. God, I hope it's just for a Sting project. 

ok, i heard it 

 

they were very exaggerated in their reception of this song. It’s a cute song, it's her Cold Heart. DEFINITELY NOT HER WORST SONG.

 

In fact, I didn't think the sound was tropical style, it reminded me more of A Sky Full Of Stars by Coldplay/Dancing by Kylie

1 hour ago, Anonimate said:

ok, i heard it 

 

they were very exaggerated in their reception of this song. It’s a cute song, it's her Cold Heart. DEFINITELY NOT HER WORST SONG.

 

In fact, I didn't think the sound was tropical style, it reminded me more of A Sky Full Of Stars by Coldplay/Dancing by Kylie

Yeah it's not bad at all. Usual Marshmello stuff. It's not her song though.

I'm fine with whatever this may be as long as it's just her featuring in someone's project. 

 

P.S: I wanna listen to it :coffee: 

On 10/4/2023 at 5:11 PM, Pinksus said:

Looking back I'm glad for Hurts 2B Human being a actual album and not a re-release

 

RCA would include Walk Me Home, Can We Pretend and Courage in the re-issue and cut 90 Days, Happy and We Could Have It All :priceless:

You know what. :priceless: :rip:

So I just listened to it. 

 

Is it terrible? No, not at all. 

 

Did the world need this piece? No, not at all. 

 

:coffee:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.