Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

P!nk, Marshmello & Sting - "Dreaming"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 238
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    run away and hate me deserved to be smash singles

  • I wish it was only Pink/Sting, something rock-ish. No need for Marshmello...    She's gonna flop either way, at least do it with something good.

  • Looking back I'm glad for Hurts 2B Human being a actual album and not a re-release   RCA would include Walk Me Home, Can We Pretend and Courage in the re-issue and cut 90 Days, Happy and We

STING??? I didn’t know he still made music?

 

I had a like 2 week The Police phase during my new wave stanning era in late 2017-early 2018 and Can’t Stand Losing You remains a bop tbh 

People hating on Marshmello, his bops are great!

 

Looking forward to this weird-sounding collab, Trustfall (song) is awesome and I hope she could keep doing these empowering bops!

Pink feat Sting could be another Misery moment for her, imagine that... But not if it's an EDM track. :gaycat6:

I'm not sure about this...

 

I remember I was so hyped to know Ivy Levan was gonna have a song with Sting, but then it was such a forgettable song.....

 

I have hope tho.

I bet it's gonna be a midtempo. 

Don't think it's gonne be upbeat or EDM with Sting attached to it. 

maybe they sampled one of sting/the police songs and made it edm? her i'm good is coming:clownny:

---

 

this classic sampled sting's song and also featured sting's vocals on it, it probably won't sound like this since marshmello was involved but let's hope it's half as good

 

16 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Let's hope it's nothing like CWP

Now that's her worst single ever, not poor True Love... :gaycat6:

let's not forget this HIT with Sting and a DJ from last year...
 

 

10 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

IT DID?

Yes! And everybody says it is atrocious and the worst song she has released. I didn't listen, cuz I want to wait, but I sent it to my bf amd he said it was unlistenable. :skull:

Btw, it Fields of Gold remixed. Lyrics changed a bit, generic EDM bit. 

the bomb arriving. Amazing that she's going to release questionable music again

Are we sure it's for Trustfall deluxe? Maybe it has something to do with Sting's project :dancehall3:

Has there been any information about the end of the contract with the record company? I remember that at the beginning of TRUSTFALL someone had said that she would release new things at the end of the year and that she would be close to leaving the label (?!?!?)

I feel like this is for a Sting project featuring Pink since it is a remix of their original song.

I also think this is for Sting’s project. Remixing his most popular song. 

If it's for a Sting project why would it release it in the deluxe version of trustfall?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.