Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

P!nk, Marshmello & Sting - "Dreaming"

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, A.X.E.L said:

Então eu apenas ouvi. 

 

É terrível? Não, de jeito nenhum. 

 

O mundo precisava desta  peça ? Não, de jeito nenhum. 

 

:café:

:rip:

  • Replies 238
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    run away and hate me deserved to be smash singles

  • I wish it was only Pink/Sting, something rock-ish. No need for Marshmello...    She's gonna flop either way, at least do it with something good.

  • Looking back I'm glad for Hurts 2B Human being a actual album and not a re-release   RCA would include Walk Me Home, Can We Pretend and Courage in the re-issue and cut 90 Days, Happy and We

The music isn't that horrible and I found it quite listenable. This song makes me feel like I'm listening to a David Guetta song with Where We Go vibes more like Kylie Minogue Dancing.

spacer.png

Edited by Shijimathesilentman

2 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

So it's a Marshmello song?

hmmmm idk. The cover does have the TRUSTFALL font and positioning similar to the album civer

10 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

So it's a Marshmello song?

according to the source code it's P!nk song

<meta name="form-name"
content="P!NK, MARSHMELLO, AND STING - DREAMING">
<meta name="label-name"
content="RCA">    
<meta name="artist-name"
 content="P!NK">

I don't get the purpose of this song. It's like a Sting remix. I can't immagine this to be her song, let alone a single.

Can We Pretend is shaking right now… It’s about to lose it’s title of the worst single in her career :duca:

2 hours ago, Pinksus said:

They took down the pre-save. Mess :rip:

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Pinksus said:

They took down the pre-save. Mess :rip:

Probably because it wasn’t supposed to be up until the announcement. 

3 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Probably because it wasn’t supposed to be up until the announcement. 

I wonder how they do it must be very inattentive.

7 hours ago, Pinksus said:

They took down the pre-save. Mess :rip:

Good, I don't want it. :laugh:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.