Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Can someone explain this pop mystery?

Featured Replies

I found this weird thing by accident. Madonna has a song called “Rescue Me” released on the Immaculate Collection. In that same year, Deee-Lite had a song called “Power of Love” a club hit. However, some of the lyrics sound rather similar. Deee-Lite was rather influential in the house music scene, coming off a huge 90s classic “Groove is in the Heart”. However there was no lawsuits, or anything. Madonna and Deee-Lite had to have known each other as the band was big in the house scene. 
 

Hear it for yourself. 
 

 

 

Life is a mystery

Everyone must stand alone

I hear you call my name

And it feels like home...

Sometimes songs sound similar. I don't know what else to tell you. The similarities are pretty superficial at any rate. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Sometimes songs sound similar. I don't know what else to tell you. The similarities are pretty superficial at any rate. 

Tell that guy who went off at poor, innocent, virginal Katy Perry when he thought she rifted chords from "Dark Horse." :shakeno:

8 hours ago, nostalgic said:

the infamous anti madonna site from the breitbart fan Amanda that has been around since the early 00s as a response to her anti war video.. the person who literally said madonna comes into her dreams to steal her ideas. what a source you got there :lmao: 

Edited by wanderlust

14 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

the infamous anti madonna site from the breitbart fan Amanda that has been around since the early 00s as a response to her anti war video.. the person who literally said madonna comes into her dreams to steal her ideas. what a source you got there :lmao: 

Exactly!

 

As for the comparison to that song from the one hit wonder Deeelite, There isn't any similarities, except for the line "I believe in the power....". and that's literally IT. lol 

 

The rest of the song and melody couldn't be anymore different.

Edited by GlamSlam

6 hours ago, wanderlust said:

the infamous anti madonna site from the breitbart fan Amanda that has been around since the early 00s as a response to her anti war video.. the person who literally said madonna comes into her dreams to steal her ideas. what a source you got there :lmao: 

You must be under the impression that I dislike Madge, I'm a fan and I posted that simply to illustrate that the comparison has been made before. I wasn't making a judgment on it. I did a quick Google search and copied some links, it's not that serious to be hitting the report button and going on a downvote spree :dies:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.