Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'BB/ANG3L'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 94.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

this is good but its also whatever? i feel like its t's weakest project, even behind joyride tbh

Still not feeling Needs that much but I’m really loving the rest of the “album”. Need her to hurry up with that alleged second part though cause this does not feel like a complete project at all. I’d get it if she went with a 7 track album if it had longer songs/double songs but the entire project’s 20 minutes long with half of the songs being under 3 minutes and the other half being just above 3 minutes with the exception of TTMN. Like, this is not an album bsjdjf it’s literally an EP. I don’t get why she’s pushing it as an album.

WHAT THE **** IS TREASON OMGGGG

this was perfection 

one of her best intros 

Treason, Gravity, Tightrope :clap3:

TTMN it's okay I guess

Uh Huh and NOMB are abysmal :skull:

 

By far, my least favorite Tinashe project, but even on this dud, she did 3 stellar songs, so MOTHER. 

1 hour ago, NumbSoul said:

 

Is this whole thing like 20 minutes or something :biblio:?

Edited by nuclear

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

I'm confused so is there or is there not gonna be a bb angel part 2 ? I hate how messy and anticlimactic this era has been and it all started once she got signed again to a label. Its giving joyride era and its annoying and triggering 

1 hour ago, rockwitu08 said:

But I get it sis. That “joyride” era gave me major PTSD for her future releases but everything was fine between 2019 to now. If it is a 2 part project, it’s probably not super smart of her to do it with a label because then it looks like history is repeating itself in someway 😭

She is releasing mini albums ( ep’s) now instead one full length album. We get another project under a different names. She in small eras era. I guess each mini album will get their own little eras 

treason, talk to me nice, gravity and tightrope my favorites

So who else is gonna combined each mini album into one big one? 🤭

  • Author
8 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Is this whole thing like 20 minutes or something :biblio:?

20:45 min

11 minutes ago, Contessa said:

where are yall hearing this? send a b a link pls

It’s out in New Zealand/Australia

1 minute ago, kyliefever2002 said:

20:45 min

:biblio:she about to get drag to hell for this atrocity. I said wasn’t going to meltdown until weekend. So I will shut it for now 

4 minutes ago, rockwitu08 said:

So who else is gonna combined each mini album into one big one? 🤭

She probably do if any way. We are getting vinyls. I doubt she will release vinyls for each 

5 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Songsforyoutinashe.png

 

SONGS FOR YOU

Tinashe's 4th album and 8th project overall. After being freed from her record label and having a very public heartbreak. Tinashe had nothing to lose. The album was return to form and was a re-introduction to many. The album had various sounds and genres yet manages to sound cohesive. It houses discography highlights such as Save Room For Us, Perfect Crime and Know Better. 

 

 

 

What are your favorite songs from the album? 

 

2 DAYS BEFORE BB/ANG3L DROPS! 

Save Room For Us has one of the funkiest, grooviest baselines! I love the "I know you feel it, somewhere" refrains towards the end of the song. Delicious!

 

Life's Too Short is a masterpiece. Those harmonies at the end of the song!! :jonny5:

 

I'll never forget hearing Die A Little Bit on the radio the week of the album release, wishing it were a smash!

 

So Much Better gets a lot of hate for the rap, but I love the production, lyrics and vocals. 

 

Cash Race is a bop, I like how the song switches up and features one of Tinashe's best rap moments! "Making hits back to back to back" :WAP:

 

Story Of Us has a nice hook and really nice production. I like the laid back vibe and her delivery throughout the song. Harmonies and adlibs on point!!

Edited by kishi

If she surprise dropped this or something it would be more beloved but too many people are expecting something else I fear :gaycat7:

SFY is a great album but it’s not my favorite Tinashe album…something for the locals though!

it’s enough to hold me over til next year 

 

but kinda feels like breezy background music

 

like the r&b equivalent of a dentist office 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.