Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Sam comes for Britney; alleges physical attack

Featured Replies

  • Replies 166
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • @XO_Life get a life sis

  • .

  • The Slayer
    The Slayer

    This is beyond disgusting.   The article says a source, not Sam.   If it is Sam and his team spinning this, I can't believe I ever thought he was a good guy.   May he ROT

He's going on the warpath now? I take back every nice thing I ever said about him. 

So you are telling me someone who is tiny as Britney managed to hit a man who is thrice her size? You go girl 🥳

This is beyond disgusting.

 

The article says a source, not Sam.

 

If it is Sam and his team spinning this, I can't believe I ever thought he was a good guy.

 

May he ROT.

He seems like an opportunist, but Britney isn't mentally okay either. She may not be in control of her emotions.

Using Britney's mental health condition for money extortion , same just as always 

 

Britney should just away from these men atp. All of them will betray her for that fortune.

this k-fed tribute act will be done after this divorce, Hollywood didn't hire him before and won't next. Well, maybe they can make a reality show with him, K-Fed and Jamie (both of them) sharing a house talking about their time with Britney 24/7, just like when Linday Lohan mom did a reality show with Lindsay's crazy father and her little sister. 

not this becoming worse than I ever expected. She needs to end this quick. tumblr_nvm5m0xdNI1uuidsfo1_r1_400.gif

there's something icky about ex spreading intimate information ..

.. also there's always 2 in a relationship.

 

Verge of Obscene

1 minute ago, abrantino said:

@XO_Life get a life sis

I actually think it is quite telling. If the tables were reversed this whole thread would be different. 

 

 

  • Popular Post

I really doubt this is as black and white and "Britney Good, Sam Bad" as stans wants it to be :rip: 

This is an absolute nightmare. 10yo me dancing to Britneys VHS with the first few videos of her on it is in shambles. I just want her to be happy :sad:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.