Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Sydney Sweeney covers Variety

Featured Replies

5-10 auditions a week? I mean..your bound to book atleast 1 a month tho no?

She's actually a pretty cool chick outside of stardom. She likes vintage cars and knows a thing or two about mechanics. I hope Hollyweird doesn't pigeon-hole her into sexy dumb blonde girl roles anymore... I want to see her range. Sadly, she's already being treated like a sex symbol. 

2 hours ago, shinyshimmery said:

She's actually a pretty cool chick outside of stardom. She likes vintage cars and knows a thing or two about mechanics. I hope Hollyweird doesn't pigeon-hole her into sexy dumb blonde girl roles anymore... I want to see her range. Sadly, she's already being treated like a sex symbol. 

I mean that’s what she’s selling as her brand. So you can’t really be mad about it. 

2 hours ago, shinyshimmery said:

She's actually a pretty cool chick outside of stardom. She likes vintage cars and knows a thing or two about mechanics. I hope Hollyweird doesn't pigeon-hole her into sexy dumb blonde girl roles anymore... I want to see her range. Sadly, she's already being treated like a sex symbol. 

They made her look ugly in reality and hid her beautiful breasts 

I really wouldn’t be mad if she does become a pop girl. I could stan.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.