Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Will you be streaming Ariana less?

Will you stream less Ariana 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Will you stream less Ariana

    • I stream her songs regularly and will stop
      11%
    • I don't care
      51%
    • I didn't stream her songs before
      37%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The attempts to frame us all as hypocrites cuz all gays ostensibly sleep with married men. Chile…y’all need to speak for your damn selves! And I don’t care how many people do it - it doesn’t make it r

  • St. Charles
    St. Charles

    Yeah honestly IF everything that's come out is true, she sounds like a not nice person.   edit: that was kinda harsh, my bad

  • A forum full of gays acting like they have high morals but have no remorse sleeping with married men (and then have the audacity to say that it's those men's fault because they're the ones cheating) c

Nothing change. I stan ha for her music first and foremost. I'll be streaming regardless  :marshmallow:

Every time a track starts a lil side eye appears but other than that she's still my main musical fave alongside Taylor and Beyoncé shes still getting my streams I fear!

 

Is this what Kanye West fans feel listening to MBDTF? :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, collin said:

I have been listening to her much more lately thanks to her 500 leaks. 

Tbf, I don't think leaks count towards streams.

No LMAO you guys are too affected by artists' personal lives. That's kind of weird. :cm:

I don't care tbh lol, listening to sweetener is a guilty pleasure and Ariana did tell us she's a dangerous woman so the recent musings of her antics sounds on brand just try and steal someone hotter next time 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.