Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you see it for this upcoming group?

Featured Replies

I recently saw this group on Twitter and their new song is a bop :bam:.  Do they have it in them to see some mainstream success? They can sing and dance so the talent is definitely there.

 

This was cute but kpop has completely swallowed up the demand for pop groups. I think there won't be a successful English pop group until some of the cross label collaborations between kpop companies and the majors debut in the next few years.

Edited by Century

  • Author
1 minute ago, Century said:

This was cute but kpop has completely swallowed up the demand for pop groups. I think there won't be a successful English pop group until some of the cross label collaborations between kpop companies and the majors debut in the next few years.

Honestly kinda true, i guess the question should be will a girl group see success in the U.S as they tend to do better worldwide sans maybe fifth harmony recently? I’m always down to promote new groups etc though as they’re definitely not as popular as before, at least mainstream wise. 

Naw not feeling this at all. Theses new girls gotta bring the heat if they went to stand out. This is giving been there done that type vibes. 

They're just another FLO, Citizen Queen, Boys World. I also saw their popcrave promoted tweet and listened to their EP and I thought it was pretty underwhelming (and I normally eat up most GG content).

they need to pick a name first, it's so bizarre how they're promoting themselves as being "unnamed", it's my first time seeing a group release music before even choosing a group name 

 

like i'm sure it's not that difficult to think of a name? 

  • Author
Just now, Power love said:

Naw not feeling this at all. Theses new girls gotta bring the heat if they went to stand out. This is giving been there done that type vibes. 

They’re still young and have a lot of space to grow. I think they have the potential but just need some time to cook and get more experience. I agree that they’ll need to bring it a little harder if they want to really go for it though. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

They're just another FLO, Citizen Queen, Boys World. I also saw their popcrave promoted tweet and listened to their EP and I thought it was pretty underwhelming (and I normally eat up most GG content).

I think this song works a bit better as a “debut” i wasn’t to into their first EP either. I think this is a bit of a step up. Haven’t heard of the others besides FLO. I’ll have to check them out. 

Wait that's a nice bop!

 

5 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

they need to pick a name first, it's so bizarre how they're promoting themselves as being "unnamed", it's my first time seeing a group release music before even choosing a group name 

 

like i'm sure it's not that difficult to think of a name? 

I think it's intentional and their marketing schtick

Quite... original I guess

I knew it was gonna be this group before I clicked the thread and I really do think they have potential but their image needs some tweaking for sure

  • Author
11 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I knew it was gonna be this group before I clicked the thread and I really do think they have potential but their image needs some tweaking for sure

They need to fill in the void the little mix trio left :monkey:

Just now, Twilish said:

They need to fill in the void the little mix trio left :monkey:

I think FLO will do that in due time, they already have MNEK backing them aka the best producer of Little Mix songs

  • Author
1 minute ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I think FLO will do that in due time, they already have MNEK backing them aka the best producer of Little Mix songs

MNEK?! :eek: I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out for that

No, I don't think any girl groups have the ability to smash in 2023 without authenticity and great marketing

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

The song in the OP is cute, but I'm not sensing much star power for them. They seem too "regular".

It’s the type of music I would normally enjoy but their name is simply too horrendous for me I can’t get over it 

10 hours ago, Twilish said:

I recently saw this group on Twitter and their new song is a bop :bam:.  Do they have it in them to see some mainstream success? They can sing and dance so the talent is definitely there.

 

15729222-B44E-4443-841A-780AB9BB89EE.thu

 

they will fade

  • Author
2 hours ago, St. Francis said:

The song in the OP is cute, but I'm not sensing much star power for them. They seem too "regular".

I think star power will come with a little more experience and a sense of identity as a group. I think getting a better name and a little more of a cohesive image would be good for them.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.