Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

Pop rock sound is really dead.  She doesn’t need to revisit it with OR3. 

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 494k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

22 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

Pop rock sound is really dead.  She doesn’t need to revisit it with OR3. 

I need her to continue exploring and keep some guitars and uptempo songs!!

 

we don’t need more the grudges songs without a beat :doc:  Don’t get me wrong I like it but it feels incomplete 

I hope and pray the deluxe is more than just the four vinyl songs. Give us a Noah collab, maybe even re-record Prison for Life.  :clown:


and they called it a "flop" and an "underperformance" :jonny:

 

she always wins in the end

12 hours ago, Starkboy said:

 

 

ohhhh it's bad for her!

both happier and favorite crime outstreaming bad idea right? and get him back! :deadbanana:

We knew that SOUR would eventually catch up to GUTS.  Maybe SOUR is the better album ?

My Top 3

 

1) Love is embarrassing

2) teenage dream

3) Bad idea right?

Can she perform a medly at Grammys?

 

Start with Bad idea right? 00:00 - 1:30 

Then get him back! 1:30 - 3:00

vampire 3:00 - 5:00 

 

:coffee2:

Edited by znake

Omg I'm back from suspension. :jonny:  Are we still flopping or?? :jonny: 

Crying on "lacy" right now. One of the  most beautifully written and sung songs of all time. :weeps:

58 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Omg I'm back from suspension. :jonny:  Are we still flopping or?? :jonny: 

I thought you abandoned us :deadbanana4:

37 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

I thought you abandoned us :deadbanana4:

Because we're flopping? Nnnn. :deadbanana4: Made a dumb joke during the height of the Israel-Palestine conflict and got a 3 month suspension immediately, without any warning.. :deadbanana4:

 

 

 

One thing I didn't understand in the last 3 months is the amount of Olivia promo in the 2nd/3rd week of December. Like, what were these for? Just weird. 

 

 

Edited by Baby Judas

15 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Because we're flopping? Nnnn. :deadbanana4: Made a dumb joke during the height of the Israel-Palestine conflict and got a 3 month suspension immediately, with any warning.. :deadbanana4:

 

 

 

One thing I didn't understand in the last 3 months is the amount of Olivia promo in the 2nd/3rd week of December. Like, what were these for? Just weird. 

 

 

Just to keep the album afloat during xmas rush, considering she's a good physical copies seller.

:thing: when Olivia performs Love is embarrassing at Grammys then what 

11 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

Because we're flopping? Nnnn. :deadbanana4: Made a dumb joke during the height of the Israel-Palestine conflict and got a 3 month suspension immediately, without any warning.. :deadbanana4:

 

 

 

One thing I didn't understand in the last 3 months is the amount of Olivia promo in the 2nd/3rd week of December. Like, what were these for? Just weird. 

 

 

:WAP: 3 months ? that's harsh

I wish she was a good performer. She really needs tour performances to go viral to make this era bigger

I can see her go for the alternative rock route in the future 

33 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

I wish she was a good performer. She really needs tour performances to go viral to make this era bigger

The SOUR tour went viral all the time. 

SOUR is about to pass GUTS on weekly streams on Spotify :rip: It is also the first album with all tracks passing +300million streams :clap3:

On 1/18/2024 at 9:37 PM, Saintlor said:

I wish she was a good performer. She really needs tour performances to go viral to make this era bigger

She is a great performer, stop it , this is her second tour :biblio:  also she is not the kind of pop start that pull bigs shows like Katy Perry, but she is doing great 

1 hour ago, znake said:

She is a great performer, stop it , this is her second tour :biblio:  also she is not the kind of pop start that pull bigs shows like Katy Perry, but she is doing great 

Her only good performance to me is Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl on Kimmel

who started the rumor that she's performing the grudge at the grammys?

 

1289917203_4mhTwIj(2).thumb.gif.220e09e9

 

Spoiler

inb4 she loses all her noms

 

this thread is dead. yeah, she’s going home empty handed :rip:

24 minutes ago, drivers license said:

this thread is dead. yeah, she’s going home empty handed :rip:

She’s not exactly giving us anything to talk about :laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.