Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Katy vs. Christina - More impact?

Katy and Xtina seen as Gaga and Britney's major rivals for 3-4 years go head to head! 70 members have voted

  1. 1. More impact?

  2. 2. Will be remembered in 30 years?

  3. 3. More relevant to the LGBTQ+ Community

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I voted for miss Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, who had better mvs, songs and personality. :bird:

Christina is obviously known for her hit song “Beautiful”, when Katy has classics like “Firework” and “Swish Swish”.

Christina for all. Recency bias is just clouding this thread. I can't think of anyone who's cited Katy as an inspiration. No shade either I'm a fan. 

I feel like the only remembered song from Christina Aguilera's discography is the collaboration with Pink, Lil Kim and Mya. Katy feels much more famous, iconic and her music is more consumed too.

1 minute ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I feel like the only remembered song from Christina Aguilera's discography is the collaboration with Pink, Lil Kim and Mya. Katy feels much more famous, iconic and her music is more consumed too.

Katy can have hits on her own, she doesn't need featuring. 

15 minutes ago, rebeltwat said:

Christina for all. Recency bias is just clouding this thread. I can't think of anyone who's cited Katy as an inspiration. No shade either I'm a fan. 

This. 

34 minutes ago, rebeltwat said:

Christina for all. Recency bias is just clouding this thread. I can't think of anyone who's cited Katy as an inspiration. No shade either I'm a fan. 

Doja Cat, Dua Lipa, Ava Max, Kim Petras, Troye Sivan, even Lorde mentioned Teenage Dream as an inspiration

6 minutes ago, louis58 said:

Doja Cat, Dua Lipa, Ava Max, Kim Petras, Troye Sivan, even Lorde mentioned Teenage Dream as an inspiration

Recently Halsey, Danna Paola, even Coldplay were inspired by Teenage Dream

TD was just a colossal pop era and remains iconic for the music, album cover, and videos. It definitely felt like an MPG was on top of the world.

 

Xtina never had that kind of era nor impact.

2 minutes ago, banterfly said:

It definitely felt like an MPG was on top of the world.

 

Xtina never had that kind of era nor impact.

Lie.

 

 Stripped was most definitely Christina top of the world era. She was everywhere & global. 

28 minutes ago, banterfly said:

TD was just a colossal pop era and remains iconic for the music, album cover, and videos. It definitely felt like an MPG was on top of the world.

 

Xtina never had that kind of era nor impact.

:cm:

 

I might add Prism era in this as well, that era was huge, every single is a hits. :jonny5:

 

55 minutes ago, Power love said:

Lie.

 

 Stripped was most definitely Christina top of the world era. She was everywhere & global. 

It was a moderate era. I loved Stripped, but the GP did not respond to it as much as they did with TD. All the singles from Stripped were minor to moderate hits whereas TD's singles were in the zeitgeist all over the world and literally were number 1 songs GLOBALLY. 

 

Stripped is nowhere near any of the true queen MPG eras (e.g. TD, 21, 1989, Fame).

2 hours ago, rebeltwat said:

Christina for all. Recency bias is just clouding this thread. I can't think of anyone who's cited Katy as an inspiration. No shade either I'm a fan. 

Ava Max, Halsey, Coldplay, Troye Sivan, YUNGBLUD, Doja Cat, Maren Morris, Jessie J, Dua Lipa have all listed Katy and/or her music as inspiration for their own work.

Edited by PopKills

1 hour ago, banterfly said:

It was a moderate era. I loved Stripped, but the GP did not respond to it as much as they did with TD. All the singles from Stripped were minor to moderate hits whereas TD's singles were in the zeitgeist all over the world and literally were number 1 songs GLOBALLY. 

 

Stripped is nowhere near any of the true queen MPG eras (e.g. TD, 21, 1989, Fame).

Nowhere in my statement did i compare Stripped to TD. So that ramdom tantrum you threw was pointless. 
 

That user said Christina never had her MPG era & that’s a straight lie. There is nothing moderate about that era either. 

Edited by Power love

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.