Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Should Taylor push Speak Now TV release date?

Featured Replies

With Cruel Summer going on, Karma stabilizing, august coming up...

Should Taylor push Speak Now TV release date to Fall?

 

It always seems strange that she pushes this album in the middle of summer while it screams Fall/Winter vibe

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You all would seriously rather her push back her Speak Now re-release because a song from Lover, a 4 year old album, was released as a radio single?     I’ve never seen any other forum actually

  • Gorjesspazze9
    Gorjesspazze9

    I think she should spread out and stagger all her content lately. The bubble is gonna burst and she will be labeled as over exposed. Swifties can disagree all they want but it’s inevitable and true🤷‍♀

  • BraveNewSeth
    BraveNewSeth

    This entire post

I think she should spread out and stagger all her content lately. The bubble is gonna burst and she will be labeled as over exposed. Swifties can disagree all they want but it’s inevitable and true🤷‍♀️

You all would seriously rather her push back her Speak Now re-release because a song from Lover, a 4 year old album, was released as a radio single? :rip: 
 

I’ve never seen any other forum actually care more about charts and success rather than get new music. She is just trying to get her rerecordings out there, I cannot believe what I’m reading, you can’t make this **** up. 

Edited by Mattyboy

4 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

You all would seriously rather her push back her Speak Now re-release because a song from Lover, a 4 year old album, was released as a radio single? :rip: 
 

I’ve never seen any other forum actually care more about charts and success rather than get new music. She is just trying to get her rerecordings out there, I cannot believe what I’m reading, you can’t make this **** up. 

This entire post :clap3:

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

You all would seriously rather her push back her Speak Now re-release because a song from Lover, a 4 year old album, was released as a radio single? :rip: 
 

I’ve never seen any other forum actually care more about charts and success rather than get new music. She is just trying to get her rerecordings out there, I cannot believe what I’m reading, you can’t make this **** up. 

The post above you literally pointed the reason I made this thread... :skull:

 

This is not all about chart but much more avoiding being overexposed... and enjoy the thing she serves one by one

it's just too much going on at the same time

 

For example, the Karma MV which in my opinion, very excellent video from her..

It became a one-week thing sadly, and once CS got announced as single, ppl just ignore it already

 

If this thread is about chart, then this thread wouldnt exist and I would get excited instead cause she would break that 100mil daily streams from July to August easily on Spotify :skull:

 

This forum has become such negative prejudice for Swifties lately :shakeno:

shame on you

No... the release of the TV's is already stretched out a bit too much.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Draper. said:

No. It’s not like Speak Now is new music either.

I know... but she has Castles Crumbling MV and rumor has it, she also has Enchanted MV ready

 

Like, maybe SNTV has chance to get its moment and ppl finally appreciate it the way ppl appreciate RED TV, but now ppl's attention shifts to Cruel Summer and the rumored Lover Deluxe

NO, she needs to just release all the TV's ASAP and get it over with. Like the fact its only halfway there now after Speak Now :deadbanana2:

 

she has a massive and loyal fanbase, she doesn't really need to worry about overexposure. And If that is her concern she should just avoid making a video for Cruel Summer or heavily promoting it since SN is coming up

After Speak Now I see her disappearing from public for 2 years to give the public a break.
 

She’s overexposed already 

2 minutes ago, Shinseito said:

After Speak Now I see her disappearing from public for 2 years to give the public a break.
 

She’s overexposed already 

This is not gonna happen:gaylorcat2:
1989 TV and TS11 next year I fear

1 hour ago, Shinseito said:

After Speak Now I see her disappearing from public for 2 years to give the public a break.
 

She’s overexposed already 

Why would she do that while she is on a world tour :confused:

She's releasing cruel summer cause she knows she killed any potential Karma had with the remix and she's looking for a summer hit. 

 

(not to mention Midnight Rain shouldn't be released now, its a fall/winter single).

 

Speak Now is for the fans, I dont think she cares if it has a hit rerelease single; she just wants it out.

Shes been overexposed but she will still smash regardless. The tv's have been slower than I actually expected tbh. There's no reason to postpone she will go #1 anyway and sell huge. Its Taylor Swift ffs

Push forward, yes. I just can’t wait almost three weeks to listen to it!

There's a reason why Speak now wasn't as big as Red or fearless, so it doesn't really matter when it's released.

No, but she should seriously not release anything else this year. 

no, she should just release it. her team should've released cruel summer as a single months / years ago. either way i think she's past the point of over exposure. 

No, the last TV was released 1 year and 8 months ago, she needs to released them ASAP

Absolutely

 

It needs to be pushed back to September or October. There's too much going on right now

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.