ย 

5 hours ago, Legend E said:

Happy Birthday, @Jacksonย :heart:

thank you :heart:ย 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Golden Hit Season 5 is coming!

ย 

As promised, I put together a QUICK survey to gauge interest in the next season and see what challenges or improvements you'd like to see in the upcoming season. I'm also starting to think about judges, so please let me know if you're interested in judging. I'm tagging those that have participated in past seasons of Golden Hit, but participation is totally optional. If you participated in Season 4, I may remind you of this survey via PM one more time :keir:. Otherwise, this is the last time you'll be tagged about this.

ย 

LINK TO SURVEY

ย 

@8thPrinceย @Achilles.ย @Alldayย @Arrowsย @Augmentedย @beatinglikeadrumย @Better Mistakesย @Blue.ย @camfuckingrockwellย @CountryBritneyย @D e v o nย @DatChickDoeย @Elementย @EnigmaticAndroidย @EpicSongFanย @Euterpeย @FCKNAmbrosiaย @Gavin.ย @GentleDanceย @Hooker Barbieย @Insanityย @Jessieย ย @Jack!ย @JoeAgย @JonginBeyย @Julia Foxย @Kunstย @Kylie Jennerย @Legend Eย @lexย @Lorenzo22ย @luckystrikeย @mxtthewdelreyย @Obsessionย @OreGuyย @Overprotectedย @PoKiTaurusย @Prisonerย @Remmyย @RobDeWittBukaterย @Seiko Oomoriย @Speezyย @Temporalย @TruGeminiย ย @sugarshineย @Invisibilityย @Tylerbvย @ughgabrielย @worldwide angelย @XO_Lifeย @Auroraย @fountain

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, fountain said:

Ahhhh so excited for Season 5, lemme fill in the survey now :duca:

can't wait to see your songs :duca:ย 

32 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

:clap:

ย 

You will not BELIEVE all the drama I am having on ATRL Slasher.

can't wait to be up to speed with the drama :beatfreak:

• Like 1

I just know my writing skills are rusty now, but Iโ€™m going to tryย :chick3:

• Like 1

The @Hugย erasure. :tsk:ย Too scared he'll STOMP on the tournament once again?ย I think there's a few other players missing from your tag list, Jackson.

ย 

Also, I suppose I will do this survey. :celestial3:ย I've been pretty focused on starting an exciting new job these last couple of weeks, so it'll be nice to think about something a little more creative again!

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

The @Hugย erasure. :tsk:ย Too scared he'll STOMP on the tournament once again?ย I think there's a few other players missing from your tag list, Jackson.

ย 

Also, I suppose I will do this survey. :celestial3:ย I've been pretty focused on starting an exciting new job these last couple of weeks, so it'll be nice to think about something a little more creative again!

Thanks for participating!

ย 

I used the same tag list as post 1 of this thread - other than Hug, it's also missing any new players from this season. But they'll all be getting personal PMs todayย :heart:

ย 

Actually quite surprised and happy with the feedback so far! I already have 13 responses. In the interest of full transparency, it looks like the majority of players are interested in a mid October start date. I'll announce a formal start date by the end of this month, but (unless the responses drastically change) plan on a season 5 launch sometime in the second half of next month!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

@Hey Dude love the rebrand!

Thank youย :heart2:

ย 

Don't mind my avi, I need her as a shield for the atrl slasher drama I'n inย :biblio:

A certain fanbase has been very...Sourย towards meย :biblio:

4 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Thank youย :heart2:

ย 

Don't mind my avi, I need her as a shield for the atrl slasher drama I'n inย :biblio:

A certain fanbase has been very...Sourย towards meย :biblio:

That must take a lot ofย GUTSย :biblio:

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2023 at 5:25 PM, Jackson said:

Thanks for participating!

ย 

I used the same tag list as post 1 of this thread - other than Hug, it's also missing any new players from this season. But they'll all be getting personal PMs todayย :heart:

ย 

Actually quite surprised and happy with the feedback so far! I already have 13 responses. In the interest of full transparency, it looks like the majority of players are interested in a mid October start date. I'll announce a formal start date by the end of this month, but (unless the responses drastically change) plan on a season 5 launch sometime in the second half of next month!

We said the sooner the better :jonnycat:

Yeah I think this method is good, 4-6 rounds, then a 2-3 month break and repeat.ย :smile:

ย 

And in case I have another breakdown because of Slasher, I don't have to log in to ATRL to send my entry so that's also good!

ย 

Seriously last week was... a good test for my post-Clive Davis mental state of mind.ย 

Here is some lyrics I wroteย :eli:

ย 

Made me believe I was the one who burned the forestย 

ย 

But that can't be me, because I am not the Phoenix

ย 

Was asked why I write in red inkย 
To me it looked pink

ย 

Some run around with stage blood
I would rather be sweet

ย 

I made mistakes, I feel pain, so why follow my lead?

ย 

Count my steps, each syllable breaths, "repeat on thirteen"

ย 

So be careful, for who knows what else these words can bring

ย 

The PokiDevil Printย 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2023 at 3:06 PM, Jackson said:

Golden Hit Season 5 is coming!

ย 

As promised, I put together a QUICK survey to gauge interest in the next season and see what challenges or improvements you'd like to see in the upcoming season. I'm also starting to think about judges, so please let me know if you're interested in judging. I'm tagging those that have participated in past seasons of Golden Hit, but participation is totally optional. If you participated in Season 4, I may remind you of this survey via PM one more time :keir:. Otherwise, this is the last time you'll be tagged about this.

ย 

LINK TO SURVEY

ย 

@8thPrinceย @Achilles.ย @Alldayย @Arrowsย @Augmentedย @beatinglikeadrumย @Better Mistakesย @Blue.ย @camfuckingrockwellย @CountryBritneyย @D e v o nย @DatChickDoeย @Elementย @EnigmaticAndroidย @EpicSongFanย @Euterpeย @FCKNAmbrosiaย @Gavin.ย @GentleDanceย @Hooker Barbieย @Insanityย @Jessieย ย @Jack!ย @JoeAgย @JonginBeyย @Julia Foxย @Kunstย @Kylie Jennerย @Legend Eย @lexย @Lorenzo22ย @luckystrikeย @mxtthewdelreyย @Obsessionย @OreGuyย @Overprotectedย @PoKiTaurusย @Prisonerย @Remmyย @RobDeWittBukaterย @Seiko Oomoriย @Speezyย @Temporalย @TruGeminiย ย @sugarshineย @Invisibilityย @Tylerbvย @ughgabrielย @worldwide angelย @XO_Lifeย @Auroraย @fountain

i have not logged onto this site in ages

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.