Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

BANKS - Crowded Places (Appreciation)

Featured Replies

Such a warm-cool vulnerable confession in a love song. :heart2:
 

Her Call It What You Want (Jillian’s Version). :heart:

One of her best :clap3:

For some reason I always find this song so soothing

Love this :clap3:She needs to work with JA again but that's not likely to happen anytime soon :coffee:

  • Author
4 minutes ago, kds1909 said:

Love this :clap3:She needs to work with JA again but that's not likely to happen anytime soon :coffee:

What’s the tea?

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

What’s the tea?

There's no tea it's just that they only made the song specifically for Lena Dunham's show and never worked together again AFAIC :devil: 

  • Author
48 minutes ago, kds1909 said:

There's no tea it's just that they only made the song specifically for Lena Dunham's show and never worked together again AFAIC :devil: 

Ugh I just remembered now that this played on Girls but I forgot which episode. Thanks for the throwback!

I was shocked to find out this was produced by Jack. I mean I only found out this song only because of Taylor’s playlist but still. Immaculate song.

It is such a gorgeous song. I always find myself listening to it when I’m feeling overwhelmed with the busyness of life and work. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.