Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rate Kesha's Gag Order

Rate Gag Order 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Rate Gag Order

    • 1
      18%
      10
    • 2
      3%
      2
    • 3
      3%
      2
    • 4
      0%
      0
    • 5
      5%
      3
    • 6
      3%
      2
    • 7
      7%
      4
    • 8
      9%
      5
    • 9
      12%
      7
    • 10
      36%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • brooklyndaddy
    brooklyndaddy

    Havenโ€™t the full thing yet but the first two singles were 6.5/10โ€ฆ nice songs, well produced but with little replay value or intrigue for me personallyย  ย  Only Love is atrocious, 3/10. I do t

  • jesus del rey
    jesus del rey

    11/10

  • Iโ€™ve only heard the 3 released songs so far and I love them all! I canโ€™t wait to listen to this at midnight from start to finish as it feels like it needs to be heard as a complete body of work to tru

Not a fan on first listen, a little too try hard

ย 

It's a 3/10 for me, but going to keep it on my playlist since i like her, and hope it "clicks"

I really really liked Eat the Acid, but I think I only added one other song when I listened to the whole album.

Very middle of the road for me.

I gave it a 5, strictly because of how much I enjoyed Eat the Acid.

On 5/19/2023 at 3:37 AM, CroNich said:

Crazy the opener is one of my favouritesย 

This finally clicked last night! ETA also took a couple of listens to really get into, but the outro on both songs are what got me.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.