Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Idina Menzel - 'Drama Queen'

Featured Replies

Great cover tbh. 

I am not sure if I see her as a MPG, but I'm here for it.

Oh ****.

I might be wrong.

She's giving Kylie energy in Move.

 

 

Not her releasing a better (though basic) bop than most of her younger more established pop peers :priceless:

7 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

I thot she only did soundtracks

I Stand is a great album of hers

Tracklist:

Move 

Beast 

Dramatic 

My Love For Life

Paradise (feat. Nile Rodgers)

Make Me Hate Me

Funny Kind Of Lonely

Royalty

Madison Hotel

I didn’t expect a Kylie & Dua esque track from Idina of all people. I hope there will be a track like this too since she’s deep in gay pop mode.

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jake shears??? she really said let’s make an album for the gays :jonny: 

  • 2 months later...

If she wouldn't have posted all these TikToks from her backyard lip-syncing to Beast, I probably would have never listened to the album. But I glad she did because the album is kinda slaps. :clownny: I love Beast, Dramatic and Funny Kind of Lonely :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.