Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

Featured Replies

 

Fv3HTIgXwAsVvDK?format=jpg&name=large

 

Kylie’s 16th studio album out 22 September.

Quote

“I started this album with an open mind and a blank page. Unlike my last two albums there wasn’t a ‘theme’, it was about finding the heart or the fun or the fantasy of that moment and always trying to service the song. I wanted to celebrate each song’s individuality and to dive into that freedom. I would say it’s a blend of personal reflection, club abandon and melancholic high.”

 

"I loved being back in the studio with my collaborators but was also able to benefit from remote recording, which we have all got used to – my mobile studio never left my side for a year and a half! The album is a mix of songs I have written and songs which really spoke to me. Making this album helped me navigate challenging times and celebrate the now. I hope it accompanies listeners on their own journeys and becomes part of their story.”

 

 

TRACKLIST

 

01. "Padam Padam" Ina Wroldsen & Peter Rycroft
02. "Hold On To Now" Biff Stannard, Duck Blackwell, Jon Green & Kylie Minogue
03. "Things We Do For Love" Anya Jones, Biff Stannard, Duck Blackwell, Jon Green, KAMILLE & Kylie Minogue
04. "Tension" Anya Jones, Biff Stannard, Duck Blackwell, Jon Green, KAMILLE & Kylie Minogue
05. "One More Time" Biff Stannard, Duck Blackwell, Jon Green & Kylie Minogue
06. "You Still Get Me High" Biff Stannard, Jon Green & Kylie Minogue
07. "Hands" Daniel Davidsen, Kasper Larsen, Mich Hansen & Ryan Ashley
08. "Green Light"  Daniel Davidsen, Peter Wallevik & Ruby Spiro
09. "Vegas High" Biff Stannard, Duck Blackwell, Gez O'Connell & Kylie Minogue
10. "10 Out Of 10" Jackson Foote, James Abrahart, Kylie Minogue, Lianna Banks, Oliver Heldens & Sarah Hudson
11. "Story" Biff Stannard, Duck Blackwell, Gez O'Connell & Kylie Minogue

Deluxe:
12. "Love Train" Kylie Minogue, Maegan Cottone, Sky Adams, Kenneth Gamble & Leon Huff
13. "Just Imagine" Carl Rydén & Karen Poole
14. "Somebody To Love" Biff Stannard, Duck Blackwell, Jon Green & Kylie Minogue

 

Bonus Deluxe:

15. "Heavenly Body"
16. "Drum"

 

115341-737dd9a133444a10a545ed3b2e104f6f.pngdeluxe20vinyl20flat20transparent.pngVinyl-amazon.pngVinyl-orange.pngALTERNATIVE-CD.png

 

Fwa2jyuaEAAehZB?format=jpg&name=large

 

F4siR6SWkAA6gCw?format=jpg&name=medium

122394-0fe06ec27dc9dc9a45c2cc1366449cd9.

122639-4f4426abbae1992d4bf4be52ba802623.

s-l1600.jpg

 

 

PRE ORDER CD AND VINYL VARIANTS

HMV EXCLUSIVE GREEN VINYL

HMV EXCLUSIVE GREEN CD ARTWORK

AMAZON EXCLUSIVE PINK VINYL

KYLIE.COM EXCLUSIVE ORANGE VINYL

KYLIE.COM EXCLUSIVE SILVER VINYL

SPOTIFY EXCLUSIVE COKE BOTTLE CLEAR VINYL - TBC

CASSETTE BUNDLE

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

  • Replies 5k
  • Views 437.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Second Coming
    The Second Coming

    Howling at the remaining local fans discovering after more than 20 years she is the ultimate mindless industry plant that just releases every two years the same void, budget, generic dance rehashes so

  • Another wrong choice for second single 

Can y’all confirm? @Supervillain @JBB @BlackoutZone @RideOrDie

 

I love the album title. 

Edited by bitchfit

Just now, thedamnking said:

This has to be fake, Padam Padam? WTF is this title? :bibliahh:

Padam Padam is her lead single that leaked yesterday :cm:

Just now, thedamnking said:

This has to be fake, Padam Padam? WTF is this title? :bibliahh:

It’s already leaked and it’s the lead :rip:

Ahhhh can’t wait!

 

1 minute ago, thedamnking said:

This has to be fake, Padam Padam? WTF is this title? :bibliahh:

Padam Padam is a major bop :jonny:

Just now, bitchfit said:

Padam Padam is her lead single that leaked yesterday :cm:

Our brains posting this at the same moment …

are you from a German white trash family too?

Just now, BletaRexher said:

Our brains posting this at the same moment …

are you from a German white trash family too?

I don’t speak German but I can if you like :gayriahcat1: 

15 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Can y’all confirm? @Supervillain @JBB @BlackoutZone @RideOrDie

 

I love the album title. 

That's true, although the reliable source is from Pulse Music Board, not UKMIX.

I hope It’s good wasn’t a big fan of her recent albums :sad:

Vegas High :gaycat3:

 

Maybe there was some truth to those residency rumors.

September seems pretty far away for something with so many leaks... I worry this will be another Ava Max situation where the whole album leaks months in advance. 

What is 2 out of 10 doing on the tracklist? This one has to go...

Edited by AdrianNicki

10 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

I hope It’s good wasn’t a big fan of her recent albums :sad:

Disco was a masterpiece. :coffee2:

not the album getting released 2 days before my birthday, i’ll take that as a present :WAP:

If it's as good as Disco and Aphrodite I'm gonna collapse

Finally. I'm tired of the word "love" in every ******* tracklist. Can't artists come up with sth else instead?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.