Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Will Khalid ever release his 3rd album?

Featured Replies

It's been 4 years since Free Spirit...

 

Still waiting on a hit to avoid the flop I guess 

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
1 minute ago, Ger-55 said:

He kinda disappeared huh :rip: 

He'll be opening for Ed Sheeran's stadium tour to keep visibility 

Just now, Armani? said:

He'll be opening for Ed Sheeran's stadium tour to keep visibility 

I bet his label doesn't know what to do with him, he fell off remarkably this decade.

5 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

He kinda disappeared huh :rip: 

He released several songs in 2022

Satellite/ Skyline/ Numb etc

  • Author
Just now, Insanity said:

He released several songs in 2022

Satellite/ Skyline/ Numb etc

Skyline should have been a smash hit

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

Skyline should have been a smash hit

It is a bop but oh well at of deserved songs don't get the recognition it deserves

I had no idea he released a second album. :rip:. I feel like he released his debut album then bomb right afterwards. 

  • Author
10 minutes ago, Power love said:

I had no idea he released a second album. :rip:. I feel like he released his debut album then bomb right afterwards. 

His 2nd album was still huge

17 minutes ago, Power love said:

I had no idea he released a second album. :rip:. I feel like he released his debut album then bomb right afterwards. 

He had hits after his first album. His had a mixtape or an ep (can’t remember) that had a hit on it. Then his second album had the hit talk which did well and the album went number 1 

 

I kinda feel you though. If you told me all his hits were on his debut album I would’ve believed you tbh lol

He deserves to stick around. I feel like something will eventually stick. 

Some of his music have been really good lately. I'm not sure what happened to his fanbase but I think they should allow him to release it.

1 hour ago, Mtjjproducer said:

If you told me all his hits were on his debut album I would’ve believed you tbh lol

 

20 minutes ago, remming said:

. I'm not sure what happened to his fanbase

:rip:

I've enjoyed a few of his new songs like Satellites & Open, but it's missing that amazing production his debut and earlier work achieved, it felt so soulful.  

 

American Teen (song & album) is still transcending and euphoric.

I enjoyed skyline but even then all of his recent singles feel faceless? Or generic?

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

I enjoyed skyline but even then all of his recent singles feel faceless? Or generic?

Sadly agree, american teen is incredible tho. I feel like he put every ounce of his ideas into it & now he's dry

I remember that at one point he was in the Top 3 of the most monthly listeners on Spotify, competing with J Balvin and Ed Sheeran :duck: his stats were so great… what happened? :rip:

I saw him at Lolla BA in 2018 and he had a cute crowd, I liked his set and started listening his music, but after Suncity I felt like he just disappeared. He announced a show here last year but it was canceled due to low sales, it was a 5k venue :duck:

I keep saying it, but that Scenic Drive EP....

He would've possibly had a hit with Retrograde by now.

On 5/10/2023 at 3:45 PM, Mystic Boy said:

Isnt "Can we just talk" a recent hit?

thats already on his second album or something

 

OT:

probably not :intoit:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.