Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Was COVID-19 a Hoaxs?

Featured Replies

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJuDvCnh/
 

just saw this tiktok where someone confronts a pharmacist about the vaccines “killing millions of people” and the guy AGREES with him and says he was forced to give out shots to people. The guy filming says “it’s recently come out the Covid-19 was a hoaxs” what are his sources on this? 

 

Is this true? Was Covid 19 with its vaccines a hoaxs? 
 

discuss :coffee:

 

oh also. 100% of the comments agree. Couldn’t find a single one who argued otherwise 

Edited by bjorn

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only covid was more lethal and killed off the insane conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxers...

Millions of people really died. People I know died of COVID. It is very real. Vaccines so far have proven to be relatively safe. Millions of people have safely been vaccinated also. Without any complications. 
 

 

Imagine thinking TikTok is a valid source of any credible information....

 

social media is literally rotting peopleʻs brains. 

Edited by 50thStateofMind

Yeah big scam for sure.

 

the few people I knew that claimed they had it weren’t even sure if they had it and they were idiots including members of my own family.


I never met anyone with it and don’t know anyone who died from it.

 

  • Author

I’m honestly shocked with the comments on that TikTok? Is that really what Americans believes? 

It’s lowkey forgotten, even tho the pandemic ended less then a year ago

4 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

Yeah big scam for sure.

 

the few people I knew that claimed they had it weren’t even sure if they had it and they were idiots including members of my own family.


I never met anyone with it and don’t know anyone who died from it.

 

I’m sorry but you’re the idiot of the family

Edited by Timber

Well my dad said it was a hoax until my mom ended up in the hospital and his cousin died from it. He got really sick and had to go the the ER with it too. 

 

He still thinks it was a hoax. You can’t help people who don’t want to be helped and some of these people are just gone, girl

8 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

I never met anyone with it and don’t know anyone who died from it.

 

Probably because you don't go outside

No because some 5 year old I just talked to on the street said it wasn’t and that’s more valid than your “source” :cm:

Absolutely not…

my mom had Covid literally a few months ago and passed out from it and had to get sent to the hospital. It was traumatizing. Its very real :(

Edited by AvrilMoonlight

10 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

I never met anyone with it and don’t know anyone who died from it.

 

If I’ve never met a black person, does that mean black people don’t exist :cm:

3 days I felt like absolute shite so no I dont think so sweetie

ATRL should start doing IQ tests before approving anyone's account because... :rip:

11 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

Yeah big scam for sure.

 

the few people I knew that claimed they had it weren’t even sure if they had it and they were idiots including members of my own family.


I never met anyone with it and don’t know anyone who died from it.

 

You sound dumb as hell

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.