Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

When you win a fight, do you feel better inside..?

Featured Replies

When you win a fight and prove you're right how come it doesn't feel like winning? It just feels like you wasted some energy and you feel exhausted tbh

Fighting is not good and should be avoided.  Thus you should not feel good.  Sometimes it is necessary, but that does  not change that it is not good. 

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

something dies inside me

 

DCKh3N1UwAAkNat.thumb.jpg.65b0203f990c84

this could mean so many things-

 

DCKh3N1UwAAkNat.thumb.jpg.65b0203f990c84

Are we talking about physical fighting or arguing on a pop forum? Because the latter does make you feel good once you prove a ***** wrong.

 

DCKh3N1UwAAkNat.thumb.jpg.65b0203f990c84

I might need a lot, I might need attention
I might wanna fight, I might not let it go
I love you so much, I'm so under pressure
You're choking my neck, you might not let me go

Jujubee Crying Jujubee GIF - Jujubee Crying Jujubee Crying - Discover &  Share GIFs

physical fighting, no. but if i'm arguing with people, i have a need to be right. so if i do win an argument, i feel great

I've never been in a fight and when someone yells at me I legit just cry and get aniexty for days

I hate fighting. I always feel sick, when I have a fight with someone. I have an anxiety disorder and stress manifests for me as stomach pain. 

Yes

 

There's nothing that brings me more pleasure than clearing a b*tch

 

DCKh3N1UwAAkNat.thumb.jpg.65b0203f990c84

Most fun I’ve ever had! And I’d do it over and over again if I could. It just felt so good!

Had an argument with a really close friend last night and now feel like crap the entire day. :chick3: Couldn’t sleep at all so I made a plan to send him a message and apologize because I had a rough week and some things he said really triggered me/made me feel bad.

On 4/22/2023 at 8:59 PM, Da Vinci said:

When you win a fight and prove you're right how come it doesn't feel like winning? It just feels like you wasted some energy and you feel exhausted tbh

I mean that's because that's exactly what you did. There's a reason why in ecology the 'competitive' interaction between two parties (both inter and intraspecies) is considered detrimental (-/-) to both. Even though one of them ends up 'winning' it usually isn't worth it to engage in a fight because of the high chance of potential negative outcomes like energy loss (and even death in the case of animals but yeah :rip:).

 

We should be more cooperative and less competitive aka more socialist and less capitalist :heart:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.