Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Niall Horan - "Meltdown"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The previews of the song didn't convince me, but I'll give it a chance. 

  • 2 weeks later...

This is more catchy & radio friendly than Heaven for sure

 

That chorus is a earworm for sure

 

 

Wish he release this song with a music video... Let's see how this one does on charts, after Heaven kind of underperforming I fear the label won't support that much this album :shakeno:

This is better than Heaven. I like the verses, the chorus not so much, but it's catchy.  

 

3 hours ago, mylicious said:

Sounds like he is trying to get his AIW ..

I thought it was just me, but this actually reminds me of As It Was a lot. 

This is cute. I get the As It Was comparison, but the chorus also reminds me a bit of Pompeii. 

It’s pretty crazy that Niall Horan has probably had the second best solo career at this point. Doesn’t have the 2 hits like Zayn does but definitely has had more longevity imo

6 hours ago, mylicious said:

Sounds like he is trying to get his AIW ..

I thought the same  :rip:

25 minutes ago, B-Rabbit said:

It’s pretty crazy that Niall Horan has probably had the second best solo career at this point. Doesn’t have the 2 hits like Zayn does but definitely has had more longevity imo


Why have 95% of Zayn’s fans abandoned him since his second album?
 

His flopping into oblivion just screams mass cancellation by society rather than normal popularity decline:ghostface:

This is literally a carbon copy of As It Was, but the cheap version :rip:  It is quite catchy tho so I'll be bopping to it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.