Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

We Belong Together going viral (again)

Featured Replies

 

 

The above video also has quite a few views on Twitter and the song is pulling 330-350k daily this week. Is atrl tired of their hot takes being wrong and out-of-touch?

 

Other recent times WBT went viral:

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't know nothing I was stupid I was foolish I was lyin to my selffffff :ghostface:

10 minutes ago, allforyou said:

THE song of the decade :clap3: Shake It Off needs to go viral next

Song of the century***

Don't Forget About Us***

but I was told by ATRL that WBT was local due to it's limited success in their small european countries?

  • Author
28 minutes ago, magazine said:

One of the few classics she has :jonnycat:

Imagine being this out of touch as a Tinashe stan no less

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Imagine being this out of touch as a Tinashe stan no less

so now it's my fault?? :psyduck:

Can any of Lambs here fill me in regarding the context of first tweet in OP? I really want to give me fellow Bipolar II queenie's discography deep dive and read her book but I'm really interested in the story leading up to realasing WBT with Mottola sabotaging, or better say trying iT behind the scenes. 

 

When I was at my worst last year prior to being hospitalised I kept going at times remembering Mariah's story. <3

Edited by apasionata

34 minutes ago, Keter said:

Seeing the whole TEOM era happen in real-time was something else!!

Truly that. 
 

One of the greatest comebacks of modern time and no other girl has delivered a masterpiece like WBT since. WHEW. Deserving of its “Song Of The Decade” title :clap3:

It’s a great song. It honestly doesn’t sound like it was released in 2005. 

24 minutes ago, VioletsandRoses said:

It’s a great song. It honestly doesn’t sound like it was released in 2005. 

this is what I've always thought. A lot of those mid 2000s jermaine dupri songs sound really dated but we belong together doesn't sound dated like those songs from the same time period

  • ATRL Moderator

And people dared to say that other song was a bigger classic over this :toofunny3:

  • ATRL Moderator

Also I forgot Wentworth Miller was the love interest in this song :WAP:

The definition of a comeback - everyone knew where they were when this gem came out :clap3:

 

I'd come from school and just wait for the MV to play everyday :jonnycat:

She deserves everything and more just for this song and Anytime You Need A Friend

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.